Back to normalish

The concert Had finished And Everyone was heading back to the house Me and Applejack were side by side and Fluttershy and Rainbow were side by side. It was All how it was meant to be, Me and Fluttershy Had agreed that we were never going to leave the girls again and we planned to stick to it. Once we got back to the House I headed up to Aj's room To unpack my things again when starlight came up so see me "So, Rarity, I'm guessing Its going to be all wedding Planning with you now, am I right?" I walked over to the wardrobe and opened it Hanging up my tops "Of course darling" she smiled at me before walking over and sitting on mine and Aj's bed "So, when are you going to start designing your wedding dress  and Aj's suit?" I smiled at her and giggled "Oh darling, I already have the designs drawn up, I just need to go fabric shopping" Starlight jumped up from the bed "Awesome, we will do It tomorrow, The girls have another day off so We can Head into town, that way you can get Applejack's Opinion to" I looked at her before putting the last of my stuff away "Sounds like a great idea, I already have her measurements on record so that's one thing I don't have to worry about" Starlight agreed that we would get the girls up at 10 and aim to be in town at 11.30 before she headed out the room to let them know. I sat on the bed when I heard my phone Buzz next to me, Picking it up I didn't look at the caller id which I quickly regretted.

(Phone conversation) (Rm-rarity's mum)

R) "Hello?"

Rm) "Hello darling"

R) "Mother?"

Rm) "Yes darling, I was just calling to see If you are able to meet to arrange wedding plans with spike?"

R) "Actually mother.... I'm not marrying Spike"

Rm) "WHAT, YOUNG LADY EXPLAIN YOURSELF"

R) "I'm Marrying Applejack mother"

Rm) "No, Your not, I refuse to let you marry her and your dad would never give his blessing"

R) "I don't need your blessing or fathers mother, I chose Applejack, I will marry her"

(End conversation)

I sat on the bed and Listened as the line went dead, I then started to cry And It wasn't long Until Applejack was at my side "What's wrong sugar cube?" She walked In the room and rushed over to me crouching in front of me "It's my mother" I Felt her whole body tense at the mention of her "You told her that you were marryin me?" I nodded "Yes applejack, But she said I will never have the Blessing of my father or Her, She Said she Would never let us get married" Applejck stood up and sat next to me before pulling me on her lap and kissing me "You don't need her If she's going to be like that I will Look After you, And my family will to, When you marry me Its not only me you gain, Its my family as well" I looked at her and smiled before kissing her "What did I ever do to deserve you?" I watched as she smiled and kissed me back "You Looked good, Thats what you did" I punched her in the arm Playfully before climbing off of her lap And walking over to the wardrobe "What you doing sugarcube?" I pulled Out My pj's and started Getting Undressed "I'm Putting my Pyjama's on And getting Into bed, Might I suggest you do the same?" I watched her face as It fell Into a Grin "Applejack, Whats that Look for?" She stood Up and walked over to me before Pulling my top off and kissing me "What do you think sugarcube?" I Pulled away and Smiled at her "I can't darling" I watched as Aj's face fell into confusion Then Understanding "Oh, Okay sugarcube It's fine" I'll Get Into My pyjama's to And I'll Grab All the Junk food you could want, I'll Order a pizza to" I smiled at how sweet she was Before Pulling My clothes On and Climbing In bed. I watched Aj as She Got undressed Taking In her body and her Muscles And the way Her stomach looked 'Damn, That's all mine' Is all I could think. Once She was changed she Headed Towards the door Before looking back to me "I won't be long Princess" I loved the way she sounded when she said that Everything about her was Just perfect And I couldn't wait to be her wife. I Picked up my phone And decided to Answer some of my snapchat's While I was waiting for my girlfriend to come back when a message came through from Fluttershy I opened It Immediately. She has asked Me to do her streaks and sent me through her details So I decided to Log on to her account. Once I was on I saw she had a Lot of Un-Opened Messages So I opened Them And saved the chats for her, I then Saw a Snapchat From Rainbow Dash that was sent A week Ago, I opened The message And Immediately Regretted It as It was A naked Picture of Her, I threw my phone to the other side of the bed when Just as applejack walked in "Woah there sugarcube, Why You throwing Your Phone?" She Walked over Handing me some Ice cream And chocolate before Grabbing my Phone And Climbing Into Bed. I watched as she Unlocked My Phone screen And The first Picture She saw Was The picture Of rainbow dash "Woah, I didn't Know Dash Sent Nudes.. She don't Look half bad though" I Snatched The phone Off of her as she started Giggling "Oh come on rares, I'm marrying you, If I wanted Rainbow I would Go get rainbow" I smiled at her before Playfully Punching her In the shoulder again. I then Noticed her tense next to me "Applejack Darling, Is everything alright?" She looked at me with an Angry Look On her face "I just Realized that that's your phone, So why is there a naked picture of rainbow dash?" I started giggling "This is Fluttershy's account" I held The Phone to her so she could see and I felt her Instantly Relax "I thought I was going to Have to punch her again" We both started Giggling as we settled down In bed together, Just As I wash starting To get Comfortable I felt Applejack Move to grab her phone. She Ordered a pizza, and then text rainbow dash asking her to grab The pizza and bring It to us when It got here. Aj Threw the T.v on And we Laid together and watched Movies, Half - way Through we heard a knock at the bedroom door and saw Rainbow dash walk In in Just her underwear and Bra holding pizza " That Looks real good" Rainbow handed her the Pizza and Smiled "Yeah it does don't it" I Looked at applejack once Rainbow Had handed her the pizza and was Slightly Jealous As I could See applejack's Eyes All over her "Oh, I wasn't On about the Pizza" I watched as Rainbow Blushed and Applejack Winked I then Decided that I had Had enough Of the scene That was Happening In front of Me And Asked Rainbow To Give Up some Privacy. Once Rainbow Had Left I turned and looked at applejack "Applejack, Did you Have to flirt With Rainbow dash and eye her Up In front of me?" I stayed looking At her waiting for a reply But I din't get One "Applejack!" Suddenly She turned Her head and looked at me "Rarity, I was Ignoring you the first Time, I wasn't Flirting Or eyeing Up Rainbow, I was being Friendly" I pouted and Turned Away from her to look at the tv When I felt Applejack Kiss my Cheek "I'm sorry babe, I won't look at rainbow again, Please stop being mad at me" I rolled my eyes And sighed "Fine, I can never be mad at you" I then Kissed her and We laid In bed Watching films together Until we fell asleep.