Wedding Plans

Rarity's Pov:

I woke up early So that I could get ready to Go wedding shopping with Starlight, Applejack and Sunset, Considering that we were all getting married soon. Me and Starlight had Unfortunately however Ran Into An issue when the girls Refused to get out of bed, However we finally managed to get them up and out the door even if it was later than we had expected. Applejack wanted to head to the shoe shop first to Get some shoe's for the wedding as I refused to let her wear boots. Sunset Headed with Applejack to help her choose Leaving Me with Starlight To look for some heels to go with the dress. While we were looking Starlight Kept asking me when I was going to start making the clothes but I hadn't decided yet, However I did Have an Idea "I was thinking about making them when we have decided on a date to be honest" Starlight rolled her eyes "Okay at Lunch were going to sit down and make our fiancees decide on a date okay?" I had An Idea that suddenly struck me "How about we make it a double wedding?" I watched as starlight's face lit up "Oh my god yes, that sounds like a great idea, but it depends if the girls would want to" I smiled at starlight "Are you kidding me, Applejack will do anything for me" I watched as starlight giggled at me "Okay true she will, but I dont know about Sunset" I felt my face fall a little "I suppose darling" Starlight just shrugged "Well, we will see at lunch, until then lets look at some heels" I cheered up and followed her "That I can do". After a Long time of looking both me and Starlight Found a pair of shoes we liked, Purchasing them We headed to find the other two, It wasn't Long until we found them at the other end of the store "These will do" I heard Applejack as she seemed less than enthusiastic, Approaching her I asked what was wrong "Applejack whats up?" She looked at me and seemed agitated "I don't know what to get, this is why you shop for me, I'd rather just wear my boots to be honest this is so stressful" I walked up to her and kissed her "If you really want to wear boots that's fine but, Please wear your black ones" I watched as Applejack seemed to visually relax "Okay, Black boots it is now, want to go get lunch?" Everyone nodded and me and starlight Looked at each other. Once we had found a nice cafe we all ordered something to eat and drink, I decided I was going to try and see if What me and Starlight had suggested would go down well so I took a breath "So, I wanted to ask you both something" They both looked at me with a concerned face "Okay sugarcube what is it?... " I Looked at starlight and smiled "Me and Starlight wanted to know If we can Make It a double wedding?" I watched as they looked at each other then at me an starlight "That sounds like a great Idea" I looked at sunset who was smiling "So your in?" I watched as the both nodded "Of course we are", Taking Another deep breath I decided to ask the other question I was thinking about "Also, there's something else" Sunset looked at me "Whats that?" This time I was interrupted by Starlight "Have you both decided on a date yet? Its just Rarity needs to start the wedding dress and suit for her and Applejack, And I'm pretty sure The wedding dresses We have are dusty" Sunset Looked at Applejack "Erhm, Applejack, What date do you want to hold the wedding on?" I watched as she Looked at Rarity and smiled "As soon as possible, How Long will it take you to make the dress and suit?" Rarity was quiet for a moment "A few weeks darling" Applejack pulled her phone out "How about a month from now?" Sunset Nodded that sounds great, Does that work for you Starlight?"  I watched as she smiled a huge smile "Yeah". I was starting to get excited now I couldn't wait, In a month I would Finally be Mrs belle-smith. Unable to suppress my excitement I smiled broadly "Awesome so Its going to be all Wedding planning from here" Everyone nodded at me "Looks like, Just don't stress over it" I looked at Applejack and Kissed her "I won't, I love you" I felt her lean and Kiss me back "I Love you to".

(Time skip)

We headed back to The House after a long day of shopping, I finally bought all the fabric and was going to Begin making the dress and suit tomorrow with the help of starlight. Once we arrived back we told the girls the good news And explained that we were having a double wedding, Of course they were all excited, By the time everyone had finally calmed down It was late and we decided we were all going to head to bed But there was something I needed to ask Fluttershy "Hey Fluttershy before You go can I talk to you?" She walked over to me and smiled shyly "Sure, whats wrong?" I smiled to reassured her that everything was okay "I was just wondering if you wanted to be my bridesmaid?" The shy smile she had previously Had turned to a Huge grin "I'd Love to" I smiled and hugged her "great, I can't wait Also I need to borrow you tomorrow for your measurements. I watched her Nod and then head to bed. I turned around smiling and headed to My room to find Applejack, Once I headed in I saw she was Already Asleep so I changed Into my Pyjamas And crawled In bed next to her, It didn't take Long before Applejack was aware of me as she turned around and threw her hand over my waist And pulled me closer. Smiling, I relaxed Into Her Touch Before Joining her and Falling to sleep.

Authors note: Might post the last chapter later, Let me know.