Chapter 24

Kayla's POV

Kayla's POV

I wake up and look over to see Alec still sleeping. I just smile at the sight, I still can't get over the fact that we are married. I lean over and place a kiss on his lips, that causes him to wake up. He looks over at me and smiles, and I smile back.

" Morning." he says in his morning voice. I love it.

" morning." I say to him giving him another kiss.  He wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer to him, and I just giggle.

" We're actually married now huh?" he asks and I smile.

" heh yea I guess we are." I tell him, and he just stares at me.

" what?" I ask him giggling, and he just chuckles 

" nothing your just gorgeous, and I have something that I wanted to ask you." he tells me and I nod.

" what is it?" I ask him, and he starts playing with my hand.

" well,  you know since we are married now, I was thinking that maybe you could move into a room with me?" he says and I just giggle.

" what?" he asks.

" heh yes, Alec I'll move into a room with you, Izzy and I were talking about it yesterday but I told her everything has just been so crazy , that we hadn't had time to talk about what comes next." I tell him truthfully.

" yea things have been crazy, but with that it just means we have to make the time, cause I have a feeling this is only the beginning." he says and I smile at him. 

" I love you." I tell him 

" and I love you." he says kissing me rolling us over so he is on top.

" he says kissing me rolling us over so he is on top

( Just pretend it's Alec )

We continue until we are rudely interrupted by the door swinging open.

" oh my gosh sorry!" we hear Izzy say from the door and Alec and I both groan, and he rolls back to his side of the bed.  I sit up and look at Izzy.

" uh, what did you need Iz?" I question her not being able to stop the blush appearing on my face . Izzy is just standing there smirking. 

" um , Magnus seems to think he found the spell to was Jocelyn, so I just wanted to come get you guys but I can see you all are busy, so just come when you all are done." Izzy says leaving the room.