Bonus Chapter 1

Kayla's POV

Kayla's POV

I was soundly sleeping when I started to hear fussing. I looked up at the clock and saw it was around 7 in the morning.  'wow she slept through the night' I thought to myself. I leaned over and kissed Alec and then got up out of bed and walked over to her crib. I saw her laying down fully awake.

"Hi mama, you ready to get up?" I asked picking her up out of the crib, and bouncing her around. I end up changing her and then making a bottle for her. 

"Hey, why didn't you wake me up to help?" Alec asks from behind me. I turn to him with Katherine in my arms.

"She just woke up like 10 minutes ago, so I just thought I would get her, but you can feed her." I say and he nods and takes her from my arms and then I give him the bottle. He starts feeding her. I go do my business in the bathroom and come out to see Alec rocking her around. I just smile.

"She looks so much like you." I tell him going up beside him. He looks down at me and smiles.

"I would say that we made a pretty cute baby." he says and I laugh.

"that we did." I tell him. Then I get a feeling.

"I think Izzy wants to see her again and is really trying not to barge in here." I tell Alec laughing.

"How do you know that?" he asks.

"Well for one it's Izzy, and two we're parabati and I know what she is feeling." I tell him.

"Well lets get dressed and then you can take her to see Izzy, I have to go check with Ops and then I will come find you guys." he says and I nod. He gives Katherine to me and he goes to change real quick.

"Hi katherine, we're going to see aunt Izzy in a bit" I tell her and she smiles, which makes me smile.

"I love you so much." I tell her kissing her cheek smiling. Alec comes out of the closet.

"Ok you can go change now." he says and I nod and hand her to him. I go into the closet and change into:

Once I am done I go back to where Alec and Katherine are

Once I am done I go back to where Alec and Katherine are. He hands her to me and I smile.We walk to the front of the institute. 

"I'll catch up with you in a bit, ok." I nod and he gives me a kiss.