Chapter 38

Still Clary's POV

Still Clary's POV

"She's pregnant?!"Jace asks shocked, as we all are.

"Yes Jace! She found out this morning, She didn't want anyone to really know, her and Alec wanted to keep it a secret because of everything going on." Izzy says over the phone.

"She didn't tell me anything , if so I would not have had her go in there with us." Jace says.

"Jace, she did try to tell you." Luke says

"how do you know?" Jace says.

"I have wolf hearing, but when she pulled you back and said she didn't think she should be fighting valentine right now, then she was about to say something else but you pulled her inside." Luke explains and it clicks with Jace.

"Dammit! Izzy just please give me time to fix this ,don't tell Alec just yet ." Jace tells her.

"Sorry jace, He needs to know, I'm almost back to the institute, and I am telling him. You better fix this, and hope nothing happens to her." Izzy says and then hangs up the phone.

"Thats it we're dead." I say.

"No stop it! I can fix this, I have a plan.Luke come on let's go , we have to hurry." Jace says to Luke and he nods and they hurry out the door. Leaving me and Magnus by ourselves.

" You know if anything happens to her , Alec will never forgive you or jace." Magnus points out.

"Magnus not helping, I already feel very helpless as it is." I tell him.

"We'll I have never felt so.....powerless either." He says. All of a sudden my phone rings and it is Simon again. I answered and saw valentine with Simon and Kayla in the background.

"Simon are you and Kayla alright?" I ask them.

"They are fine, we just have been having a nice chat. Although Kayla here is a bit stubborn though, she has quite a mouth on her so I had to do something about it." he says showing her and Magnus and I see her with her mouth tied. " It's been something to get to talk to them, but Clarissa quite frankly.. I'm losing patience."Valentine says slicing Simons, neck you just hear Kayla screaming kind of.

"Also , I learned here that Kayla and Alec are having a baby. It would be a tragedy if her healing abilities wouldn't help protect the child from this!" he says taking a knife and stabbing her in the stomach.

"Ahh!!!" I hear her say.