I Am Friendly-7

Early upload!

*********************

I Am Friendly

When Declan dropped me off at home, I decided to check the video the video I put up the day before. I logged onto farinlife and went to the I Am Reese page. I clicked on the most recent video and scrolled down to the comments.

'I so in love with this.' One said

'Do you have a schedule for the vids?' another one asked.

Hmmm. I should make a schedule. When do I have the most free time? Who am I kidding, I'm a loser, I'm always free. I finally decided on Thursday's at seven o' clock. I made a mental note to say that in my next video, then I continued to read the comments.

'Lovee it <3!'

'I actually adore this video. No joke. Laughing the entire time. Make more please! But I won't rush you, cause I love you :)

Someone loves me! That's just amazingly awesome.

'My lip twitched into a smile a lot. Geez. And I was trying not to laugh while I'm on the computer, I don't want my whole family crowding the computer when it MY computer time'

'My lip twitched into a smile,' this person could be a writer!

'you should put these on youtube.'

I stopped. This was the third time someone had said this, and it was freaking me out. YouTube is for truly talented or stupid people. I hope I'm not classified as stupid. So if I wasn't stupid and people wanted my videos on there....

I was talented!

I got up and started doing a happy jig in my room because of this news. People thought I was talented! Me, boring old I Am Reese girl. This was officially the greatest day of my life.

You know, until Declan and I's marriage. And the birth of our children,

Anyways.

I got back onto my laptop and scrolled through the rest of my nineteen comments, replying to some and laughing out loud at others. Some of these people should be making their own videos.

After finishing, I closed the laoptop, first looking at the time.

9:52.

If I kept sleeping this early during summer, I really would be a loser. I'm sure that even Lace is awake doing something evil right now.

I could call Declan, but then I'd seem really needy because he had spent the last week at my house everyday. and he obviously had better things to do on a Friday night. I mean, just look at him.

I picked up my phone and scrolled through my contacts, not really looking for anything until I found Cece.

Cece had been my best friend back home. We would be BFF's but abbreviations are lame. We had met in the third grade and we had been best friends ever since. She knew everything about me and I knew everything about her; at least I think I do.

I was almost mad at Declan for occupying my thoughts and not giving me a chance to talk to my best friend.

I clicked the call icon and waited for her to pic up.

"Hello?"

"Cece!" I exclaimed.

"Reese!"

"Cece!"