I Am Live-19

I Am Live-19

Two and a half days later, I was feeling like a normal person again. I could sit, stand, breath; it was very uplifing. But now at this moment, three days later, I was sitting in an airplane with my two best friends, flying over to my third one.

Yes, you heard right, Taylor and Declan are here. Declan's parent's didn't care since my parent's let me go and Taylor... we were still working on that.

But right now, even though I was psyched to have them with me, I wanted to take a fork and stab them with it.

We were in the plane, and and even though the plane was fairly empty, our seats had been taken by someone else. They were fighting on wether or not we should go up to the people and tell them.

A flight attendant lady walked past me and I politely tapped her on the shoulder, despite my mood.

"Excuse me, but I think someone is sitting in our seats," I told the lady.

She smiled at me, although I could tell it was forced and asked for my tickets. I handed them to her.

"Oh, see, you three are in first class, not economy," she said and my eyes widened.

First Class? Man they really thought of everything. The lady handed us our tickets and I pulled Declan and Taylor along to the front of the plane.

"What are we doing here?" Declan asked, looking around at the luxury seats and large spacing.

"Yeah, isn't this for people," Taylor lowered her voice all of a sudden. "With money?" she whispered.

"Well, Wake Up America sure has a lot of it, these tickets are first class." I whispered back, even if we were the only one's up here.

"Really?" Taylor said and took the tickets away from me to examine them herself. When she realized that I wasn't lying she looked at me. "You know what this means, right?" She asked.

"No," Declan and I said at the same time.

"We have this whole place to ourselves!" She shouted.

"Sssh," I said. "And no, what about other people in first class?"

"There are only four seats available, and none of them are being taken. Baording is about to close up, so there's hardly a chance that someone else is going to come on," she explained.

We all stared at each other with huge smiles on our faces. If it were a movie, the music would have started and we would have been in that montague thingy running around, messing with the attendants and stuff like that. Except that didn't happen because a few seconds later, someone did occupy the last seat in first class.

"What are we supposed to do now," I whispered to Declan. The seats in First Class were so far apart and so huge that I had just moved to Declan's seat.

"I don't know," he whispered with a shrug. "He looks like a business man."

We looked at the man. He looked about forty and he was wearing a suit and had a suitcase. He looked well put together and like he didn't wan't to be bothered.

Taylor came over to our seat. "Just stare at him until he get's uncomfortable, and maybe he'll leave before they close the doors," she said.

We nodded and then proceeded to stare at the guy. He raised his eyebrow at us but when we continued he just turned around. But every few seconds he would glance at us wearily; as if we were in some kind of cult.