I Am So Sick-18

You can watch the video on the side before or after reading this, but I suggest before!!!

*********************************************

I Am So Sick-18(I think)

I feel like crap. No, not crap, that's too nice of a word. I feel like shit.

Somehow, I'd become sick. At some moments, I'd be freezing cold, the next I'd be burning up. My nose was all stuffed up and my throat and head hurt, It was just terrible.

Honestly, I just wanted to lay down and die.

But, for some unknown reason, my body wouldn't have mercy with me and no matter how many times I checked my pulse, I was still breathing.

"Hey Reese- Ew you look horrible."

I attempted to move my body so that I was facing the door and could see who it was,but I got tired halfway through and decided that I honestly didn't care who was at the door. 

Plus, I knew it was Taylor from the sound of her voice.

When she came into my view I saw her pull my computer chair and pull it to my bed, where I was lying.

"Are you sick?" She asked and poked my cheek.

"No," I said sarcastically. "Halfway through summer I turn into this. It's like some sort of curse."

She sared at me for a second. "Are you being serious or...?" She asked.

I groaned and turned over so I wasn't facing her anymore. "Don't question my sarcasm."

I heard her laugh behind me before she said, "Well, I wanted to go to the diner but you look like your dead and I don't want to scare people-"

"If I had a knife, I'd stab you," I stated, cutting her off.

"Geez, what kind of friend are you," she said. "I guess you don't want me to come with you to New York-"

If I hadn't been feeling terrible, I would have jumped up. "Your parent's said yes!" I asked, then started coughing really hard because I was talking too loudly.

With a huge smile she said, "Not exactly."

I almost wanted to smack her for getting my hopes up. "I really don't like you."

"Well, you see, I told them that I was staying with you for a couple of days and they agreed to that." she explained. "So we just gotta keep this whole New T=York thing on the down low, if you know what I mean."

I stared blankly at her. "Okay," I said. "So let's say that your parents decide to watch Wake Up America the morning that you're on it and they see their daughter on the television when she should actually be at her friend Reese's house. What happens then?" 

Taylor stayed quiet for a second. "I didn't think of that."

I groaned then put buried myself under my blanket.

I can't go on a television show alone. I hardly wanted to start making these videos to people of my age group, but to have everyone watching me on their TV's, criticizing everything that I do? No, thank you. And I hadn't heard from Declan since four days ago when we found out.

Okay, actually I had but we would talk about other stuff and neither of us would remember to bring it up. 

And if Taylor ended up not going because of the lack of her paren'ts permission, I'd have to sit there and talk about myself and my videos alone. Which I really don't want to do.

Suddenly, I had a coughing attack and struggled to breath through my nose all at once while Taylor sat there looking scared for my life. Or hers.

"Who the fuck get's a cold in summer!" I yelled, hating the world.