I Am Confronted... Again-21

"This ride!" Taylor yelled and pulled me towards yet another so-huge-make-you-want-to-throw-up ride. I don't think I can take it anymore.

But, I sighed and ran along with her. We rode the ride, then she bought the pictures that show your face during it.

"Oh, my, gosh, I look like I just remembered I left my oven on," I said and laughed at me face.

"Aha!" Taylor laughed then looked at the picture again. "You do!"

"Come on," I said. "I want some funnel cake."

Farbrooke had this cool End of Summer Fair thing that was apparently a really big deal. And I could see why; it was really cool! 

They had huge rides that seemed impossible to put up in just two nights, and food that was so good but so fatty I just felt bad for my body; having to deal with it.

It was only two days after we came back from New York and Wake Up America. My parent's said I did good on the show, however, Taylor's parent's grounded her.

Don't ask how she got out of the house to get here.

We walked around, looking at the different booths and rides set up when we saw one that had a line filled with boys of all ages. The line was huge.

I went up to the front of it to see what it was and shook my head when I found out. A Kissing Booth? Really?

I was about to point this out to Taylor, when suddenly, a boy about eleven years old yelled something.

"Hey, look, it's I Am Reese!"  He said and pointed in my direction.

I swear, everyone within a a one mile radius looked in my direction. The boys in the line started begging me to be the girl at the kissing booth, but everyone else just ran towards me wanting an autograph.

The perks of being famous.

I slowly backed up as people came running at me, suddenly sporting pens and paper. I grabbed Taylor's arm and pulled her with me as I ran.

"Reese, you're a guy magnet, why are you running?" Taylor asked. Before I could say anything, she pulled out of my grasp and turned toward the approaching crowd. "I'm here! Take me!" She said and I watched as the crowd engulfed her.

I kept running. 

"Here, I can help you hide." I turned and saw a girl who coming out from behind a trash can. I wondered how she could stand the smell. She waved her hand for me to follow her then she started running.

I briefly wondered if this girl was leading me to my death, but then I heard the roar of the crowd behind me. They had finished Taylor.

I quickly ran after her and into a fun house.

When I entered, she was no where to be found. 

"Hello?" I called and walked further in, into a hall of mirrors. My body was making odd shapes in the mirror and for a second I forgot about this odd scary movie situation I was in and did weird things in the mirror.

"Haha, I look funny," I muttered to myself as I was stretched out in one mirror but short and fat in another.

I started doing the wave with my arms and looked at the distortment of my body. I felt like a mesmerized little kid. I could do this all day.