I Am So Friggin' Happy-16

I Am So Frggin' Happy

"Why would you do that?" I asked Taylor as she tried to innocently take another bite of her pancakes.

"I don't know!" She said still chewing.

"Ew, close your mouth, that's wrong," I said.

She ignored me. "She was just being so annoying and I wanted to make her mad and she was just- erggh!"

"But this will only make it worse!" I said, trying not to talk too loud, but it was really hard. "And what if she tells Declan! He's going to think I'm delusional, or a stalker or something."

And if he finds out that I have a bunch of character traits that do mirror some kind of delusional stalker, he won't have babies with me.

She gave me a suggestive look. "I don't know," she said. "It could speed up your process." She winked at me and lightly elbowed me a couple of times.

I gave her a blank look. "You aren't even funny."

She raised her hands up, as if surrendering. "Sorry, but it's true. And what's she gonna do anyways? Most of your videos are working anyway, and you can just upload the ones that don't."

"She'll just take them back down," I replied and stabbed my fork into my waffle. I don't care how angry I was, it was not going to waste.

"Oh, come on, it's not that bad. People still love the videos." She started putting her arm around me but before she could I gave her a glare so menacing that it could knock the smile off of a happy meal.

"Okay, then," she said and went back to her pancakes. I was violently chewing my waffles when she spoke up again.

"I'm sorry, but I know you like Declan and now you've basically slept together. I think I deserve a thank you," she said.

I shrugged. She was almost right. We practically did have sex. If this got onto Far in Life, Facebook or any other social networking site, it would be official. I just hope-

"Oh my gosh, what if I'm pregnant?" I asked Taylor.

"Would that be a good thing or a bad thing because you did make that one video-"

"A bad thing! I'm not ready for a child! I can barely take care of myself!" I yelled, but like I expected, no one paid me any attention.

"Well, I'd be the godmother right?"

"Taylor, this is serious! I could be pregnant! My parents will kill me!" I yelled.

I could not be having a baby! Babies are for people twenty-three and up. I don't care what MTV has to say about it.

"Especially my dad! I told him that we didn't have...." I trailed off. "Wait a second. We didn't do anything, what am I worrying about?"

Taylor gave me a look. "I thought you developed amazing acting skills or something," she said with a shrug.

I took another bite of my waffles. How did I even trick myself like that? That's kind of creepy really. Me? Having a baby? Now?

As. If.

"Reese!" I heard my mother call from downstairs. "Declan is here! You kids have fun!"

I groaned at my mom's double meaning, then realized what she said. Declan is here. At this moment. I quickly looked in the mirror and tried to make myself look like less of a pig.

"Potato chips," I mumbled to myself. "I really had to eat those, didn't I."

I was bending down to pick up the bag from the floor when I heard a voice behind me.

"Nice view."

I quickly stood up and saw Declan smirking at me. "Jerk," I muttered.

"Eh," he said and sat down on the computer chair that I had just been sitting on. I narrowed my eyes at him, but he ignored it. 

I gave up and went to sit on the bed.

"So, I have a question to ask you," Declan said.

I gave him a questioning look and then motioned for him to go ahead.

"When did we sleep together, and why don't I remember it?" He asked.

He already found out? Not even a couple of hours later? What in the friggin' world! Amanda works fast. 

"Oh!" I said. "That was Taylor. She saw you leaving this morning and she just jumped to conclusions and we saw Amanda the Diner and it was just..." I trailed off, not feeling the need to explain any longer.

He nodded his head, then moved next to me on the bed. "Okay, I lied, I have another question," he said after a couple seconds of silence.

"Okay."

"Why aren't your videos working?" He asked. "They're really fun to watch. Especially one." He waggled his eyebrows at me.

"Uggh, shut up," I said and rolled my head back. "It was Amanda. She messed up the videos and it's really... uggh."

"Oh, this is sorta my fault isn't it. She's crazy, what did I ever see in her?" Declan said.

"I don't know," I said. "She thinks that there's something going on between us when there really isn't but-"

"Wait, wait, wait, what?" He interrupted.

"What what?" I repeated.

"Well, I'd like to have something going on between us," he said.

Oh My Goodness. He didn't. I'm just imagining this. This cannot be happening right now. I counted to five in my head, and then said, "What?"

"I like you and I'm really hoping that you like me because if you didn't it would be really awkward because we'd probably have to see each other for the next year or so but you made that video and I think that-"

I interrupted him. "I'm going to attack you now."

"What?"

And then I did.

**********************************************************************

AAAAAHHHHH! THEY OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! I bet you that that's how at least ten of the comments will be.

I betcha ten bucks.

Anyways. They... well, you don't really know what they did, but I do.  So ha. 

I put an Eminem reference in here. Sorta weird. Tell me if you can find it. And in a couple of minutes I'm going to post the rules and what not for you guys to become Reese. It'll be a whole other book so you guys look for that. And I did an interview!!! Go to @InBetweenThePages's account and click the book that says Interviews with Bethany.

This chapter is dedicated to ForbiddenDream for the cover on the side! Thank you!

Sorry that this was short, but I think what happened makes up for it, right?

So. If you have nothing to say about this chapter then you need to read it again because you missed something very important! Sooooo......

COMMENT! VOTE! FANIMOS!