I Am Hated-15

If you're a fan and read the sneak peak, read the beginning over again because I always change stuff around.

I Am Hated

When I woke up, I knew that it was early in the morning, probably 11 o' clock. My eyes felt swollen and my throat hurt.

Also, Declan was in my bed. With his shirt off.

When I noticed that he was here and that he was sleeping, I snuck out of the bed and into my bathroom. I quickly brushed my teeth and splashed some water on my face. I used a towel to dry myself off then climbed back onto the bed.

I was not going to wake up and have him smelling my morning breath. He probably smelled like peaches and sunshine in the morning. I however, did not.

After thinking that, I was really curious as to if his breath really did smell like peaches and sunshine, so I looked at him to make sure he was sleeping then I got really close to him and used my fingers to pry his mouth open. Just as I was about to smell him....

"What are you doing?"

I froze, then slowly looked up at Declan's eyes. They were still closed, but he definitely spoke. I probably looked like a major creep right now. I was trying to smell his breath. How could that get any creepier?

I quickly turned around so I was facing the balcony doors, trying to hide my blush. "Nothing."

I heard him chuckle behind me before he moved his arms and wrapped them around me, his face up against my neck.

I literally froze.

"Come one, Witherspoon, you were trying to do something naughty, weren't you?" He said softy against my neck. "I think that means you like me."

"No," I squeaked.

Lie. Lie. Lie. Lie. Lie. Lie.

"Are you lying to me," he said again in the same manner. "Lying is wrong."

"No," I said, also in the same manner.

For a minute, he didn't say anything. I knew he wasn't dead because he was still breathing, but no words were coming from his mouth. Suddenly, I was turned around so that I was facing him.

"You wanna tell me what was wrong yesterday?" He asked, completely changing the subject. He was looking at me intensely with curiosity in his eyes.

I looked down and away from his eyes. I don't know why, but I didn't want to tell him. He'd probably make a big deal out of it and I really didn't want him to do that.

"It's nothing," I mumbled.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

I nodded me head, trying to send him a telepathic message not to push the question any further. I felt him staring at me for a while before he sighed and pulled me closer.

And that's when I realized that Declan was holding me, with his shirt off, as if we were already married. Married! A warm feeling started growing inside me as I thought of how our room would look when we got our own house together.

It would be even bigger than this room, but it would still have a balcony. And it would have a huge king sized bed for-

Dirty thoughts. Dirty thoughts.

I snuggled a little bit deeper into the blanket trying not to let Declan see the blush on my face.

"Hey Reese-"