Chapter 23

~♡~

|"Yes coconut head, I do care about you

|"Yes coconut head, I do care about you."|

~♡~

Jimin had a strange feeling, it was as if there was something wrong. His instincts told him so, and he couldn't get it out of his mind. He had been talking with Hyora for the past few minutes, enjoying their wine. Yet out of the blue, she excused herself, as if she saw a ghost right next to him. Jimin was confused at first, the princess looked nervous and helpless and he couldn't help but to worry.

"Is something wrong?" Jimin felt a hand on his right shoulder. It was only Hoseok so he relaxed, shaking his head. 

"I feel like something is wrong but couldn't think of the reason." Jimin placed his empty glass on a table.  "Do you happen to know anything suspicious going around here?"

Hoseok shook his head in return, earning a frown from Jimin. He didn't feel right at all.

"You need some fresh air Jimin. Let's go outside, maybe you might feel better", suggested Hoseok as he pat the young lad's shoulder.

Jimin gave him a small smile. "yeah, you're right."

The two males walked, talking about the new dance show that appeared on television two days ago. Something Hoseok said made Jimin laugh but his laugh vanished when both of them saw what was happening a little far away near the greenhouse.

Someone unfamiliar was holding Hyora as you were talking to a man, whose back was facing Jimin and Hoseok. Jungkook suddenly ran to you, with a horrified look in his face as he saw what was going on.

Jimin and Hoseok rushed, but when they reached them, Jimin froze immediately. He couldn't believe his eyes and he wandered if he was dreaming. But he knew he wasn't,

"Jimin isn't that your... ", whispered Hoseok, he was speechless just like Jimin was. Jimin nodded, taking a deep breath before calling his father,

"dad?"

🌹🌹🌹

"Well well Princess Y/N, I suppose Hyora already spilled everything." Lord Park smirked, eyeing the princess who was bleeding endlessly. Her gown was already stained by her blood, and her eyes were trying to stay open.

"Aren't you ashamed? Of your actions? Of your job? Of yourself?"  You spat at the older man. He was crossing the line and smirking too much. You uses to think he was a kind man, but now you could never change your mind about what he is and what he does for a living.