Introduction

Hi! I'm the author, Sam! Welcome to my first official story! I haven't done any real full length fanfiction before, so I really hope you enjoy and don't judge too harshly!

In this story you are a three year old child (boy or girl, doesn't matter, even though I write it from the point of view of a girl, change it to fit you) who is under the care of Thomas and all the facets of his personality. Every few nights your parents go out on an outing together, so Thomas and his Sides babysit!

Trigger warning! There will be some twists and turns that may not suit all audiences. Please keep in mind that if you are sensitive to certain topics, please be cautious while reading this story. I will put more trigger warnings on the chapters with triggering topics, so you may skip if you like.

Please enjoy! I'll see you in the next chapter, and don't forget to follow for constant updates! Follow me on Twitter @WattpadSam and on Instagram @xxwattpadsamxx for polls, updates, and live shows! Keep up to date with me and my story so that you can decide what happens next! It really helps me to have you follow and vote on my polls so that I get an accurate poll and not just two or three votes that don't help. Please follow since it helps me out a lot! Also check me out on patreon.com/TheAnythingChannel. If you have any interest in donating, that would be great. Doesn't matter if you can or not. I don't really care either way!

Eat healthy, drink plenty of water, get plenty of rest and stay beautiful and amazing, my lovelies!

~Sam :D