THERES 100 OF YOU GUYS?!

GUYS

I JUST GOT BACK FROM MY BREAK TO SEE THIS OMG THIS IS THE BEST WELCOME BACK IVE EVER HAD SKSKKSKSKKSKSKSK.

I HAVE 100 OF YOU LOVELIES FOLLOWING ME RIGHT NOW

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! YOU ARE AMAZING AND TALENTED AND BEAUTIFUL AND KIND AND COOL AND SUPPORTIVE AND FUNNY AND YOU ARE THE BEST FANS EVER AND I WILL PUNCH WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE!

On a serious note, thank you all so much! I've been feeling extremely awful these past few weeks. I've been sick, dealing with several issues, anxiety and depression over school, and I've been in a bad mood and in a bad place for a while.

But then, I come back from being on a break, and look what you all have done for me. There are 100 of you lovelies following me at this very moment. 100 of you who like my trash stories enough to follow me just so you can see more trashy stories.

I cannot thank you enough. You guys have been more amazing fans than you know. You've helped my self esteem, you've made me smile so much from the moment I wake to the moment I sleep. I think about each and every one of you and how extremely grateful I am to have you all. I haven't gotten a single lick of hate when that's all I was expecting from writing, and I've instead had you guys that make my life more optimistic.

You guys are all such beautiful souls, inside and out, and I couldn't thank you enough for that. You are the best fans in the world, and I don't deserve your kindness.

Thank you for following my stories, thank you for being here every step of the way with me from the moment I've started writing until now. Thank you for continuing to support me. I hope you know how much I truly love each and every one of you all.

I've got to go work on a super special chapter for you all. Until then, babes.

I love you, my lovelies! Take care of yourselves! Eat healthy, drink plenty of water, get plenty of rest, and have a beautiful day, loves.

~A Grateful, and Happy-Crying Sam :3