Chapter 29 - A Christmas Bow and Lots of Snow

A/N: Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanza, and all other occasions happening around this time. Hope your day is filled with cheer and happiness, as well as delicious food.

I hope you enjoy the chapter! It's super cute and full of Christmas cheer!

Music is optional! There is nothing surrounding the music, I just thought it would be relaxing.

~Sam :3

Y/N POV

Christmas. A magical time where families and friends get together to celebrate what truly matters: Love, and giving. It's a time to reflect, and to grow as people. It's a time to go back to that childhood innocence that we once all shared, and bask in the pure magic of the season. It's a time to come together and to be grateful for everything and everyone we have in our lives.

And then there's my family.

"JASON! GET BACK HERE BEFORE I BREAK YOU INTO PIECES!" F/N screams.

"YOU'RE GOING TO DO THAT IF I STOP RUNNING ANYWAY!" Jason screams back.

"YOU SOUND SURPRISED!" F/N continues to yell at Jason even louder than before. I guess Jason must've taken her food again.

"When will he learn?" I say as I take a bit of F/N's cookie.

"You took her food?" Xavier asks.

"You sound surprised." I reply jokingly. "Hey, F/N! I'll punch him later! For now, take a chill pill and grab another cookie."

"Why me?!" Jason yells.

"Because you took my food!" F/N yells.

"No I didn't! I just- ow!" Jason hits his head from running into a wall.

"Ha! Karma!" F/N says smugly.

"For what?!"

"Taking my cookie!"

"I didn't take anything!" Jason throws his hands in the air, defeated. He simply locks himself in his room, which is signalled by the lock clicking.

"You realize that I took your cookie, right?" I ask.

F/N pauses, turning slowly towards me with an angered look on her face. I stand calmly, exit through the sliding glass door on my right, and YEET MYSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE-

*technical difficulties*

F/N charges at me before giving up and walking to the counter to grab more cookies.

"You're a mess." I tell her.

"So are you." F/N replies with a mouthful of cookies.

"You're not wrong." I admit. F/N leaves, holding her cookies close to her chest.

"Hey," Xavier says. "Look up."

I'm immediately greeted with mistletoe over my head. With an eye roll, I kiss Xavier. I suddenly remember that I had to ask Roman about something.

"Hey, I just remembered, I have to go talk to my dad. I'll be right back." I tell Xavier. I give him one final kiss on the cheek before leaving.

"Be back soon, Oreo."

"I will."

——————