Chapter 31 - Storytime!

A/N: Just a cute little filler chapter so you can learn a bit more about how our beloved characters behave. If you want me to do an "Ask the Sanders Sitting Characters" chapter in the near future, leave a comment right here with your question. If I get enough questions, I will make it the next chapter, and if not, I'll upload the next chapter that I've already planned.

Enjoy, loves!

~Sam :3

Y/N POV

Today, F/N, V, Jason, Xavier and I are doing a vlog. It's going to be an ask me anything vlog, so anything goes.

I set up the camera, microphone, and the filming area so everything is aesthetically pleasing. I set up some pillows, fluffy blankets, and I get Toby and Sumo to sit next to me. I make sure I have my cutest pyjamas on, since this is going to be a pyjama party episode. I usually play games on my channel, but I like to do asks since they're also fun.

Everything is a (insert aesthetic here) aesthetic, with pillows, blankets, and pyjamas to match. I grab my tumbler and fill it with (favourite hot drink) before starting the video. F/N, Xavier, Jason and V are with me today, so this should be fun.

"Hey everyone! My name is Y/N!" I say.

"My name is F/N!" F/N follows up.

"And I'm V!" V finishes.

"And you're watching The Friendly Fire Gaming Channel!" We say in unison.

"So since we finally have the lovely V with us, we thought an ask video was the right call. These comments can be hate comments, nice comments, or questions you guys may have for us. Let's get started!"

"First comment goes to Y/N!" F/N says. "You are such a copycat. You stole Thomas Sanders' Sanders Sides idea. Get your own ideas."

"That's actually really funny." I pause. "Hey, dad? Come here a minute."

"What is it Y/N?" Dad asks. I wave him over so he's in the camera frame.

"This is my dad, Thomas Sanders. He's given permission for me to use the idea of the Sanders Sides since in one of his videos, I had my own characters. Collect the facts next time you try and come for someone. Okay, love? Next question." I reply, casually sprinkling salt on the video.

"Y/N, you just jumped on the salt train at full speed and I'm living for it." F/N says.

"Thank you." I say with a dramatic pose. "This is for Jason. Who do you like more: V or F/N?" I ask.

"Oh, I've been curious about that for a long time." Xavier says.

"I-I don't know. I love them both since they're both my best friends. I can't choose. Sorry!" Jason says.

"You sounded really suspicious. Are you sure you're telling the truth?" I ask with a cheeky grin.

"Okay, the next question is for V." Jason says, dodging the question. We all burst into laughter. "Now that you're finally back, is Jason still the mum friend, or are you?"

"I've settled back into the mum friend role since I returned. Jason has always been the overprotective dad of the group, so he's going back to being the dad friend. Of course, F/N is still the random one, Xavier is the calm one who tries to not be associated with the rest of the group in public, and Y/N will forever be the shy bean that hides in the back of the group." V explains.

"Well, she's right. You can't deny it." F/N says.

"Of course I'm right. I'm V." V replies.

"Next question is for F/N. Do you know what the definition of chill is?" V asks.