Chapter 3 - The Magical World of Princy

Your POV

Mr. Thomas is here again today. My mom kissed me goodbye, and told me that she loved me more than anything in the world. She had tears in her eyes as she left.

Mr. Thomas and I were watching Tangled. It's such a cool movie! The girl has really long hair and it glows whenever the song Mr. Thomas sang last night plays. There's also a funny horse who acts like a dog, and a meanie who stole a crown.

As we were watching the movie, I start acting out some of the things happening in the movie.

Suddenly a guy in a prince costume appears and watches me acting.

"What a gift for theatre you have!" He exclaimed. "Young maiden Y/N, that was a beautiful performance!"

"Thank you Mr. Prince! Are you another one of Mr. Thomas' personality dudes?" I ask.

"Yes young Y/N, I am Prince Roman, but you can just call me Roman." He said.

"Ok Mr. Roman! Do you like acting?" I asked.

Mr. Thomas laughed. "Like is an understatement. Roman loves the acting world, as well as Disney. He is my creative side, and comes up with many awesome ideas."

"Indeed I do, young Y/N." Mr. Roman beams with pride.

Then I saw Mr. Logan appear from next to Roman.

"Hi Mr. Logan! Look! I made a new friend!" I said pointing to Mr. Roman.

"Salutations, Miss Y/N. I see you have become acquainted with Roman. Greetings, Roman." He said.

"Greetings, Logan. I see you've already met young Y/N." Roman said to Logan. "If you don't mind me asking, what are you doing here?"

"I'm here to help Thomas care for Miss Y/N. I am going to be a teacher to her, and instruct her in the ways of this massive universe." He simply stated.

"Well, if Logan is helping, May I help too? I'd love to show this darling, natural little actress the ways of theatre!" Roman said dramatically.

"Of course, Roman. In fact, if the other guys would like to help too, let them know that they are welcome!" Thomas said cheerfully.

"Splendid! I will see you three later. Farewell, young Y/N!" Roman said as he disappeared.

"Well, I guess I shall take my leave in order to notify the others. Goodbye for now, Miss Y/N." Logan then followed after Roman, disappearing as well.

"Well, would you like to finish the movie, Y/N?" Thomas asked.

"Yes!"

We finished watching Tangled, but around the middle of the movie, I fell asleep. I felt a certain happiness in my heart as I drifted off into sleep.

Thomas POV

Y/N fell asleep on my shoulders. She's such a precious little girl. I feel bad because I always hear her parents fighting before I arrive at the house and after I leave. I wonder how she deals with it all. A three year old shouldn't have to deal with that pain and suffering. I start to cry as I can't stand to think of what possibly happens when I'm not with Y/N. I feel Y/N hugging me tighter than before.

"Don't......... leave......." she says in her sleep. "Mommy......"

I hold her tightly in my arms as I cry softly as to not wake her up.

"Don't worry. I'm right here, Y/N. I won't leave you. I promise." I whisper softly. "You're safe with me."

She starts sobbing in her sleep as I hug her. I then feel a hand on my shoulder.

"Don't worry, kiddo. She'll be ok as long as you're with her."