Soundless Voice by Oriontheworld

It's already 7:00 in the morning so i should be going downtown again. I took my helmet and my skateboard. I hurriedly go outside as i put my skateboard down. Then so, I stood at it and i get myself ready to go!

"Wohoo!" I started to roll down, screaming cheerfully.

"Good morning people!" I yelled as i wave my hands to everyone.

"Hey, Randy," i stopped right there at the front of a small store.

"What's up, julie?"

"That's some kind of big apples. w
Where did you get it?"

"You asked?" he chuckled.

"I got this from my neighbor's farm." he said.
I laughed.

"Don't tell me, you steal them?"

"No, are you crazy? you'd let me do something like that?" as he laughs just like i did.

"Nah." i said, "I'm going to buy some of it as soon as i comeback at your store. good luck, randy!"

"Thanks, Julie! Here! You can have it!" as he throw an apple up in the air and i caught it.

"Thank you more!" I said as i wave my hand and go.

I stopped by at this small cake shop cause I'll be taking my job here. so, I open the door as i look around if someone's inside.

"Mrs. Clientele?" i called her name.
i get inside and i close the transparent door slowly.

"Are you inside, Mrs. Clientele?"

"Julie!"

"Oh holy god!" I almost died when she popped out down her table.

"You shocked me!" me.

"Sorry, hahaha!" as she laughs at me.
I just drew a mad smile.

"What now?" i asked her.

"Oh," she.

"Well, we have a vacation with my family so we'll be going to Boston this coming weekend. So, because you want to work with me, I want you to take my role while I'm not around, okay?" she said.

"I'll say yes! but, what about the baker? who will bake cakes?" W answered.

"That's not the big problem, Julie. I have a deal with a good Baker to work here while I'm not around."

"I see."

"Yeah. so here's the key," she placed the key on the table. I took it as she smiled at me.

"Ao, are you off now?" Me.

"Yea, well be packing our stuffs to prepare. Just wait. the baker will arrive soon." she said as she stood up.

"Okay."

"I'll be going now," said she as she exits.

"Take care!" i told her.

"Yes, julie. take care of my shop too."

I took a deep breathe.

I took the silent broom and clean the floor.

I've been cleaning the small shop cause i call it work. suddenly, the door opened.

"Hello, sir. please take your sit." I said and smiled at him.

He shook his head and look around the shop. He pulled out a ballpen and a small paper and write something. he walked toward me and showed the paper.

"Where's Mrs. clientele? " that's what he wrote.

"Uh, she already left the shop about a minute ago. why are you looking for her?"
he nod his head.