Chapter 3

Farhan POV

She is different from everyone. They is many things I want to know about her. Ahhaa... Again her thoughts I want to forget about her. Why she is again coming in my thoughts. I make a call. "Assalam o Alikum!" "Walikum Assalam! Bhai she is in Ahsan Showroom." My man said to me. "Good. Don't let her out of your sight." I order him and hang up. She is at her brother shop. I made my men follow her everywhere she goes. I sigh and start getting ready.

~~¤¤¤~~

Maha POV

I and Fahad talked alot after our reunion. "Fahad do you know where were dadu?" I asked him. "No, appi I tried everything to where he is and even million times asked bare abbu but he never told me." He said with a sigh.

"I know where he is. He was living in old age house. When I come to know he was in hospital but now he is living with me. We are also going to move in our house again." I said him taking his hands in my. "What? Old age house? How can they do this to their own father?" He asked angrily.

We both enter in my flat and went toward living room. "Dadu?" I called dadu. "Yes bache." "Look who is here to meet you." I said him and move aside so he can see who is beside me.

I left Fahad with dadu, they are talking about old times and having good times. I sigh and sit in my car. I made my way toward our house. I stood in front of my house and touch everything in my way as my eyes getting wet with old sweet memories.

I opened the door of our house and entered. There is dust everywhere, I think I should call servants to clean this mess. My phone start ringing as I stood on the roof of our house actually it's a mansion, not a big one nor a small.

"Assalam o Alikum!"

"Walikum Assalam! Appi where are you?"

"I have some work so I decided to complete it then have my time with my family."

"Oh! Actually appi we both are going to khala house. Why don't you also come. She will be surprised to see you."

"Why not."

"OK then see you. Allah Hafiz!"

"Allah Hafiz!" I hang up and lock the gates of the house.

I ring the bell twice as I feel my hands shaking. "Kon ha-" (Who is-) "Assalam o Alikum!" I greeted. "Mano appi. Oh my God! Mano appi it's really you?" yelled Minahil. I nodded my head and said "One and only." She hug me tightly and said "You have no idea how much I miss you." "Beta what happened why were you yel-" Raza khalu was asking but stopped when he saw me. "Assalam o Alikum!" I greeted him. "Walikum Assalam!" He greeted me back in shock.

"MashAllah you are growing." said Shifa khala with tears in her eyes." I rest my head on her lap and close my eyes. "I miss mama very much khala." I said her with shaky voice. "Shhh... Don't worry everything will be OK." She said and massage my forehead like mama did. She made me feed with her own hands.

"So now that means you are back Fahad is going to live with you?" Khala said as I told her about my plans. "Yes khala." I said her as we entered in living room where everyone sit and sit with them. "So you are taking him?" asked khalu. "You but next time I will take someone else with me forever." I said them smiling as I look at Minahil who is also looking at me with wide eyes and red face.

"You mean?" asked Khadija appi looking at Minahil and Fahad. "Yes appi." I said her. "MashAllah. I can't wait for my grand daughter in law. So tell us Shifa and Raza beta about your thoughts." Dadu said. "We have no problem abbu. We both were also thinking about them." Khalu said with smile. "BTW Fahad claimed her as his when they both were kids." said khala.

We all laugh as we remember how Fahad beat a boy who insult Minahil and called her ugly and that no one boy will love her. But my brother didn't like that and beat that boy really bad and claimed Minahil as his that day. He even promised her to marry her one day.

"Ammi." said Minahil and run upstairs. Fahad got up and also run upstairs behind her. They both are tomato red. "Moo meatha kro ap sab." (Have some sweets everyone) said Khadija appi and gives sweets to everyone.

.........

"Can't wait to meet your soon be Mrs. again?" I asked Fahad teasingly as we all were having breakfast but he is texting to someone. "Ah.. Appi you see-" he is about to making some excuse with red face both me with and dadu start laughing and said "Don't worry bro talk to your soon to be Mrs." My phone start ringing. I look to see the caller ID and saw it's Aiman.

"Assalam o Alikum jaani!" I greet her.

"Walikum Assalam! Where are you billi? Everyone here miss you."

"Don't worry jaani. I'm coming today as I have news to tell you guys."

"OK come soon then."

"OK Allah Hafiz!"

"Allah Hafiz!"

I hang up the call and turned toward dadu and Fahad. "I'm going to me meet Maham and Aiman today." I informed them. They nodded their head. Fahad is taking dadu with him to his shop.

I got ready in my short white mid thigh frock with jeans and white hijab. I also wear my anklet, watch and bracelet. I apply kajol, mascara and lip balm.

"So tell us what is the news you want to tell us?" asked Ahmed bhai. I nodded my head and take a sip of my coffee. "So tell us what is the news?" asked Mawra, wife of Daood bhai. "She is right tell us now jaan. What are you waiting for? And what are these sweets for?" asked Maham. "Fahad is going to marry soon." I said them with big smile on my face. "Waqai?" (Really?) asked Maryam aunty. I nodded my head.

She got up from her seat and hug me. "Mubarak ho." (Congrats) Everyone hug me one by one and both uncle put their hand on my head and said "Mubarak ho, beta." (Congrats) "Ab btao k hum apki shadi ka ladoo kb khae gy?" (Now tell us when are we eating sweets of your wedding?) asked Esha. I become tense and give her tight smile and said "Jb Allah ko manzoor ho ga." (When Allah will) "Don't worry soon will listen the news of her wedding." said Shamsa aunty.

How can I tell you about this. You guys have no idea. I got up and said "I have to go as I have important work to do." "Soon? Please stay with us for more minutes." said Moosa bhai. "Sorry but it's important." I said. "OK fine but you have to promise us you will come soon but with whole family." said Maryam aunty. "Why don't you guys come to my house. This coming Sunday is Quran Khani for house." I said them. "Why not beta." "OK then Allah Hafiz!" I said them and made my way out.

I parked my car outside my new company where I'll start work as design manager. "Assalam o Alikum!" I greet the receptionist. "Walikum Assalam! How can I help you?" she asked. "I'm new design manager of this company." "Oh ma'am sorry I didn't know you are new design manager. Come I'll show you around." "Thanks but call me Maha." "OK Maha. I'm Jeena." She introduced me with staff and show me my new office.

I know the boss of this company is a friend of previous boss. Alhamdulillah they both are nice men. "Maha sir gave these files to me to give you. He said sorry as he not here to welcome you." Jeena said. "It's okay. Well in his absence at least I have your company. Thanks for show me around."

"We-welcome Maha. You know you are different. No one thanks me before or talk to me. You are the first person here who said thanks to me beside Junaid sir. You even said everyone to call to from your name except ma'am." she said me. I smiled at her. She smiles back at me and went back to the reception.