Chapter 36

Maha POV

I washed my hands and dried them. I felt a presence behind me and saw a woman in abaya with niqab. She removed her niqab and I gasped. What the......

~~~~~

What? She is not a woman instead this is man looking very dangerous as he eyed me making me dig a hole for myself and bury myself there till he disappear. He run his fingers on my face making me throw everything out. I try my best to control my tears and closed my eyes tightly. I silently praying to Allah to send someone to help me.

He forcefully grip my chin making me yelp. "Shh... Sweetheart I will not doing anything with you if I want you and believe me I want to do many things with you." He whispered in my ear. He is very close to me making me shaking in fear.

He put a paper in my hands and tried to kiss on my cheeks but I pushed him away. "Oh sweety. I'm not doing anything with you yet. Give my message to your husband This time I'm leaving his wife alone but next time if come between my work then there will be the consequence." he said and went out of the washroom putting the niqab back on the face, and saying, "Give him the paper."

I looked down at the paper in my hands as my hands are shivering. I quickly put it on  the self and splashed water on my face. I dried my face with my dupatta and took deep breaths trying to control myself. I called Farhan but he is not picking my call. I quickly exit from the washroom taking the paper with me and trying to calm myself.

I quickly went in the food court and try to find Fahad but he is no where to be seem. "Bhabi?" I heard a voice behind me. I quickly turned around and saw Shawaiz bhai standing there with other two guards. "Are you OK, bhabi? You are looking pale. Is everything OK? Should I take you to the-" I cut him saying, "Farhan." "Bhai?" He asked in confusion. "Take me to the Farhan." I said him looking around trying to see if that same scary man is near us or not. "Bhai is busy right now and your brother left as he got an important call." He said. "I don't care if is busy or not. Please just take me to him. Please." I pleaded him. He nodded his head as he looked at me in concern. "Did anything happen, bhabi?" He asked. "Please take me to Farhan." I said as my voice cracked in the end. I'm at the verge of crying.

He quickly took me to the car and I sit in the car. I dialed Farhan number but he is not answering my call. After fifteen minutes later the car stopped at some what look like a scary place. I get tensed and turned to Shawaiz bhai who opened the door of my side. I looked at him in confusion. "He is here, bhabi." He explained. I nodded my head and follow him inside the scary and haunted house. I gripped the paper tightly and feel my body shaking.

We entered in the house but stop dead in the track and my breath got stuck in my breath. The sight in front of me making me fear more. Farhan is standing with a gun pointing in the direction of a man laying on the floor begging for his forgiveness and Ahmed bhai, Irtiza bhai, Moosa bhai and Daood bhai all standing there looking at the man and also some of men standing there. Everyone standing there had no expression on their faces.

He shot the man and I tightly closed my eyes, biting my tongue stop myself from crying. "Bhai." I heard someone called Farhan. I opened my slowly and saw Farhan turned his face, and looked at me. His eyes turned into soft and he looked at me in concern. I looked at him with my watered eyes as he come near me. My whole body is visibly shaking and my grip on the paper tight.

His eyes fell on my hands and he stopped in front of me. A tear escaped from my eyes which I'm trying my best to stop. He took the paper from my hand and read it. His face turned into angry. He pulled me in his arms. He wrapped one arm around me and asked in anger, "Where were you guys when he came near her?" His voice boomed making me shiver in fear. I pulled away and looked up at him. "It's not their fault. I was in washroom when this happened." I said in my small voice between my shaky voice. "Take care of this. And about him I'll take care of it later." He said gritted his teeth.