Chapter 41

Farhan POV

We spent two weeks in Dubai. Everyday we both visit abbu then went out to roam around in Dubai. In these day, my wife was happy and I was also happy because she understood me, and never let me feel upset.

With her I feel complete, she is my other half, my queen, my life, and my kitten. I'm planning to give her surprise as her birthday is coming. I'm never good on surprise part. I just hope she love my surprise.

I waited for my wife to come fast. She come down near the car soon where I'm standing. "Can you please tell me where we are going at this time?" she asked looking at me with little hope. I shook my head with amused look. She pouted and sit in the car.

I chuckled and shook my head looking at my pouting wife. I sit beside her and driver start the car. I grabbed her hand and kissed on her knuckles. She smiled a little and rest her head on my shoulder.

Soon the car stopped and we both got out of the car. She looked up with wide eyes then turned to me. "You are taking me on this?" She asked pointing at the yacht. I nodded my head and chuckled looking at her surprise face. I pulled her with me on the yacht and this time I'm not sailing.

This is biggest than my other one which is in Pakistan. That one has one room but it has two room, a kitchen and living room. I looked down at my watch and saw it's 9 pm. I showed her our master room and laid her on the bed. "Take a little nap. I'll wake you up soon." I said her kissing her forehead. "Soon?" She asked in confusion. "There is another big surprise. So for now take a nap." I said kissing on her nose.

I know she can't sleep without me, well I also can't sleep without her. I laid down beside her pulled her toward me and kissed on her forehead. "Close your eyes and take a nap." I whispered in her ear wrapping my arms around her. She snuggled her head in my chest and sleep.

When I know she had sleep, I carefully and gently put her head on the pillow and covered her carefully with duvet. I went out of the room and made a call.

"Everything is ready. And security is also tight plus they'll not near that place just in the each corner out of your sight."

"Good. I don't want anyone their interrupting my time with my wife."

"OK, sir."

I hanged up and took boxes from the other room, and put them in the bedroom where Maha is sleeping. I took her cellphone and put it on silent mode. I put a alarm near her after setting time with a note attached to it.

I then went in the other room and changed my clothes. I went near the captain and he informed me, "We'll be there in an hour." I nodded my head and arranged few things in the yacht, which is for my Mano.

~~¤¤¤~~

Maha POV

I wake up from the voice of alarm. I sit up and saw it's 22:45 showing on the digital clock. There is a note on it and I looked around for Farhan but he is not here which cause me frown. I looked back at the note and picked it.

I want you to get in that dress which I kept on the small vanity in the room. When you get ready then come in the living room.

Your lovely hubby,
Farhan.

I slowly stood up and saw few boxes on the vanity. I picked up the first one which is biggest and saw a dress inside it. I took it out of the box and loved it but the problem is it's off shoulder dress. I bit my lip looking at the dress then notice another note.