Chapter 47

Assalam o Alaikum!

How are you all my lovely readers?

This chapter is dedicated to those who voted and comment on last chapter and specially dedicated to SabrinaAhmed1.

__________

Maha POV

Finally, home sweet home. I knew there was something which they all were hiding from me. I laid on the bed as Farhan went out of the room. It's been one week and today they discharged me. I slowly stood up and went in the washroom to freshen up.

I entered in the room and laid down on the bed again. My phone start ringing as I closed my eyes. I answered it without seeing caller ID.

"How are you, baby?"

I heard the voice which I always heard in my nightmares. I opened my eyes in a jerk and sat up. I quickly hanged up the call and blocked the number with my shivering hands. I wiped the sweat which start forming on my forehead and neck. I can't tell Farhan because he was already worrying about my health. I will tell him later. I thought.

I laid back on the bed and closed my eyes. I heard the door of the room opened and footsteps coming near me. I quickly opened my eyes and saw Farhan. He narrowed his eyes at me and asked, "Is everything fine?" I hummed and patted the bed. He got the message and laid beside me after removing his shoes. He wrapped his arms around me making me relax.

He kissed on my forehead and I closed my eyes snuggling close to him. "Mano?" He called me softly. I hummed and felt him playing with my hairs. "Come on dinner is ready and Esha is here, downstairs waiting for us." He said. "Esha is here?" I asked opening my eyes, looking up at him. He nodded his head. I quickly got up and went downstairs with my dupatta as I spread dupatta on my shoulders. I heard Farhan chuckled seeing my excitement.

I saw Esha putting plates on the table. "Esha." I squealed making her looked at me. I hugged her tightly making her giggles. "How are you?" She asked and made me sit on the chair. I rolled my eyes as they all start treating me like a baby. "I'm fine, guys. No need for concern." I said them. "Yeah, no need for concern." Farhan said sarcastically. I looked at him as he sat on the chair and didn't looking at me. Esha silently sat beside after serving dinner. "I made dinner today." Esha said clearing her throat. I took a bite and said, "It's really tasty." Farhan also praised her. "Thank you." She said with a smile.

I slowly ate looking at Farhan. I knew he was aware of my gaze at him. As we all finished, Farhan stood up and went upstairs without looking at me. "Thanks for making dinner, Esha." Farhan said her on the way. "No needs, bro." She said and went in the kitchen taking all the dishes with her. I sat there quietly looking down at my hands feeling hurt from Farhan behavior. I heard someone clearing throat making me looked up. I saw my medicines in his hand with a glass of water. I silently took my medicines and gulped it with water. Once he saw I gulped the medicines, he went back upstairs without saying anything.

Few minutes later, Esha came out of the kitchen and we both went in her room. We both talked then prayed Isha. After praying, I felt tired and I started yawning. "See you in morning." I said standing up and waved at her. "Goodnight." She said as I went out of the room. "Goodnight." I said back with a smile.

I entered in our room and saw Farhan typing on laptop. I quietly laid down and turned my back to him. He was ignoring me and my presence. "Goodnight." I whispered closing my eyes but didn't hear a response. "Goodnight." He said in a cold voice making me frown. I sat up and turned around to face him. "Farhan?" I called him softly. Why is he behaving like this? I thought. "Why are you behaving like this?" l asked and felt hurt by his strange behavior.