Chapter 7

Maha POV

I was standing in the lawn when Farhan called me. "Maha?" But I doesn't turn. He stood in front of me and asked "What happened?" I looked down and said in quiet voice "Nothing." "Wanna talk about it?" He again asked. I shook my head and went inside.

Everyone is laughing but I feel Farhan burning gaze on me. I sigh and got up. I went upstairs on the roof. "Beta." said Maryam aunty putting her hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw her standing with Shamsa aunty. I hugged her tightly and sobbed on her shoulder. They both shush me. "Are you OK now?" asked Shamsa aunty as Maryam aunty wiped my tears once I stopped sobbing. I nodded my head and said "I am missing mama and abbi." They both hugged me and kissed my forehead. "Stay here tonight you'll feel better." said Maryam aunty. Shamsa aunty nodded her head. "OK." I said with small smile.

They both took me downstairs in the living room. "Are you OK beta?" asked Afeefa aunty as I sit beside Maham. I nodded my head and smiled at her. "Where will you girls sleep?" asked Maryam aunty. "You are staying?" Aiman asked me. I nodded my head. Maham turned toward me and look in my eyes. "Are you seriously OK?" she asked in worry. I hummed and whispered "Just missing my parents." "Mama, we are staying in our old room where we used to had sleepovers before." said Imman. Maham grabs my hand and took me to that room. Girls follow us to that room.

I lay on the bed and start observing my henna. "What are you feeling right now?" asked Maham as she lay beside me. "I'm feeling better but we should be one who should asked you how are you both feeling." I  said her and Imman. "Nervous." They both said in union. "Don't be everything will be OK." I said them. Mawra is about to said something but rushed in the washroom. Everyone are looking at each other but I went behind her in washroom saying girls I'll see her. I saw her vomiting. I rubbed her back and held her hairs up. She flushed and went to the washbasin to wash her mouth. I give her spare toothbrush. "Since when do vomiting start?" I asked her. "Since the day before tomorrow." she said. "Dizziness or tiredness?" She nodded her head. "Did you went to a doctor?" I asked her. She shook her head and asked with wet eyes "Am I-" I nodded my head said "I'm not sure but these are the symptoms." She hugged me and said "I hope results are positive." "I have an idea." I told her.

I'm pacing around in the room waiting for maid to come in the room and bring the thing which I said her. I heard knock on the door. I opened it and take the shopping bag for her after mumbling 'Thank you'. I gave it to Mawra and said her "Go and check it." She nodded her head and went inside the washroom. We both are in other room while girls are in other room. After five minutes later Mawra come out of the washroom with her one hand on her stomach and other on her mouth. "Oh my! Congrats!" I exclaimed her and hugged her. She starts crying on my shoulder. "I'm very happy to know I'm going to start a family." I patted her back. She pulled away and asked "How do you know?" I turned around and sit on the bed. I looked down at my lap and said "Because I was twice." She gasp and asked "But where are they now?" "I have miscarriage both time." I whispered and wiped my tears. She also sit beside me and hugged me. "You are very strong." she said.

We entered our room after saying Allah Hafiz to everyone. Everyone went their house. I smile as I remember glowing face of Mawra. She told me she'll tell tonight Daood bhai this news. I lay on the bed and stare at the ceiling. Maham and Aiman called me, I hummed in response. "Where are you losing?" They asked. I turned toward them and sit up. "Don't know." "What happened Mano?" Maham asked as they all sit beside me. "Appi are you happy about marrying to Farhan bhai?" asked Esha. I look at her and whispered "I'm scared." Aiman took my hand in her and said "I was scared too before my wedding even when Ahmed send the proposal at my house but look we both are happy. InshAllah Farhan bhai will make you happy and give all happiness which you deserve." Maham took my other hand in her and said "You did your Istikhara right?" I nodded my head. "Result is positive?" Imman asked. I again nodded my head. "Then you shouldn't be scared. Allah shows you right path. Follow that path then He will granted you with happiness." said Maham. I smiled at them and said "Thanks guys." They all hugged me. We talked more and sleep at three in the morning.

I wake up at Fajr time to offer Fajr prayer. I wake everyone in the room. We all offered Fajr, they all sleep after offer prayer but I went on the roof to enjoy sunrise and look at my hands. My hands have dark red color of henna.

~~¤¤¤~~

Farhan POV

I frown as she went out. I know she have insecurities but I want to make her save. I also got up and went out behind her. "Maha?" I called her but she doesn't turn around. I stood in front of her and asked "What happened?" She looked and said in quiet voice "Nothing." "Wanna talk about it?" I asked her. She shook her head and went inside. I sigh and also went inside.

I don't know what happened to her. She was laughing but suddenly she become upset. I hope everything is okay. I sit beside khala ammi. Everyone is talking and laughing but she isn't. She got up and went upstairs. I look at khala ammi and said "Khala ammi, she is not feeling well." She look at Maryam aunty and Shamsa aunty. They both went upstairs to look at her. "Don't worry she will be OK." said Adeel uncle. I nodded my head.

After half an hour later they come back. Maha eyes are red and her face have tears stain. She is not feeling well. Something is off with her. "Are you OK beta?" asked khala ammi as she sit beside Maham. She nodded her head and smiled at her. "Where will you girls sleep?" asked Maryam aunty. "You are staying?" Aiman asked Maha. She again nodded her head. Maham turned toward her and whispered. She also whispered back. "Mama, we are staying in our old room where we used to had sleepovers before." said Imman. Maham grabs Maha hand and took her upstairs. Girls went behind them.

"Beta, don't worry everything will be OK." said khala ammi kissing my forehead. I nodded my head and said "Talk to her dadu about our Nikah after wedding." She nodded her head and said "I will beta."