Chapter 32

Maha POV

As he left for office I closed the door and went inside the dining room. I start helping maids in the kitchen. "Bhabi, when your mehndi disappear then I'll apply new design on your hands." Afsha, one of the maid, said. I nodded my head with a smile.

I come to know she is 19 years old and studying BA. She told me about her interest and many more things. "Bhabi, sometimes I need help so you'll help me na?" she asked looking at me with hope. "Don't worry. I'll help you." I said looking at her. She squealed in joy then hugged me. I laughed and hugged her back. "Thank you so much, bhabi." She said with a big smile.

I start cooking lunch with them but stopped and turned toward Zunaira appi, one of the maid. "Appi, Is Farhan come home for lunch?" I asked her. She shook her head in negative and said, "No, he usually skip his lunch." I looked at her nodded my head. "Hey! Why don't you send lunch to his office and give him surprise with lunch?" she suggested. I looked down and bit my lip, thinking should I go.

She put her hand on my shoulder and said, "Don't think too much. Believe me he'll love it." I nodded my head with a smile. I made lunch with them then went in our room. I picked my phone and call in his office.

"Assalam o Alikum! This is Malik's company. How may I help you?"

"Walikum Assalam! I'm Farhan's wife speaking. Can you tell me where is he?"

"He is in a meeting, ma'am."

"Did he eat anything for lunch?"

"No ma'am. Sir didn't eat anything or I don't think he is going to eat anything."

"OK. Thanks for informing me."

"Anytime, ma'am."

"Allah Hafiz!"

"Allah Hafiz!"

I hanged up and went downstairs. I went in the kitchen with smile and packed lunch for him. I wrote a note for him.

I made it for you. Please eat it and don't skip your lunch. When you start eating please text me.

Your wife,
Maha.

I went out of the house and looked at the driver. "Bhai?" I called him. He turned to me and asked, "G bhabi? Is everything alright?" I give him Farhan's lunch and asked, "Can you give this to Farhan?" He nodded his head and went in the car. He started and went away.

I went inside the room and went in our room. I looked around our room and saw it needs a little changing. If I'll do any changes will he get mad at me or feeling happy? I shook my head and sigh. I looked at the clock and got up. I did my wadu and offered Zohr.

As I put prayer mat on its place my phone start ringing. I smiled as I saw who is calling me. I answered the call.

"Assalam o Alikum!"

"Walikum Assalam! Thanks for the lunch, biwi. This smell is making my stomach growling like a wild animal."

"Eat it then tell me how's it taste?"

"OK, biwi."

"Enjoy your Lunch and Allah Hafiz!"

"Allah Hafiz! And yeah one more thing wear red colour dress tonight."

He hanged up the call making me smile. I smiled and went downstairs and have lunch with Afsha and Zunaira appi as I don't like eating alone.