Chapter 40

Maha POV

We all leave for venue of Barat after the sera-bandi. Farhan and I both are sitting together in one car behind my brother's car. He kissed on my hand and held it tightly, and driving looking forward at the road.

When we reached there, we were welcome by flowers petals throwing on us. Soon Fahad sat on the stage and I and Farhan both sat near stage after greeting everyone.

Maham and Imman both sat together with Aiman and Mawra. I went to them and sat with them. We all start talking and taking selfies.

Soon Minahil entered in the hall with her cousins and Khadija appi. I stood on the stage with my brother who is shamelessly ogling his wife. "Stop drooling over your wife. Drool over her in the night." I whispered in his ear with giggling making him blush.

( Minahil dress👆)

( Minahil dress👆)

.........

Now I'm little relax but still its Walima and this function is always organized by boys side. I know my hubby is taking care of everything but I'm still little stress over little things.

I'm back in our house, Means I's and Farhan's. I'm right now in dressing room as I'm doing my makeup. He again appointed few beauticians for me but I declined.

I was doing my makeup as I already made my hairstyle when Farhan entered in the room and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Why you always look beautiful?" He asked kissing on my neck. I smiled looking at him through mirror.

He removed his hands put something in front of me. "Wear it." He whispered in my ear as I saw it's nose ring. "You look more beautiful when you wear it. I remember when you wear nose ring on our Barat." He said turning me around and kissed on my nose. I nodded my head and was about to thanks him but he quickly put his finger on my lips. "Don't." He said in firm voice and I nodded my head with a smile.

" He said in firm voice and I nodded my head with a smile

( Maha nose ring👆)

( Maha dress👆)

I am wearing light pink colour saree on my husband's wish. I wrapped my hijab around my head loosely as I made bun in my hairs. I also wore same nose pin which he gave me with our wedding rings and anklet.

.........

Finally my brother's wedding is finished and it's been a week. After two days later they went on their honeymoon and dadu with khala and khalu went on Umrah.

Now I'm also packing clothes as my hubby is taking me out of the country. Honestly I don't know where he is taking me. I tried to ask him many times but he always silenced me saying 'You ask too many questions'. He surely knows how to silence me or if I try to ask again he will silenced me by kissing me. His words not mine.

.........

So my hubby is taking me to Dubai. We recently reached Dubai and now we are in a hotel resting. I laid on the bed removing my hijab.

I closed my eyes and feel an arm wrapped around me and head snuggling in my neck making me giggling when he run his nose on my neck. "Farhan." I whined turning around still giggling.

He chuckled and rest his head on my chest. I closed my eyes and run my fingers in his soft hairs. We both sleep in same position.

When I woke up I found us in the same position. I gently put his head on the pillow and kissed on his forehead making him flutter opened his eyes. He smiled at my lazily and pulled me toward him, wrapping me around in his arms.

I am laying on him which make me blush. I tried to pull away many times but he isn't letting me. So, I finally gave in with a sigh and put my head on his chest, and closed my eyes.

.........

We both are going out somewhere and he is looking tensed. I rest my head on his shoulder as he is looking out of the window. Currently we both are in car and sitting in backseat. He looked down at me and smiled.

I creased his hand softly and asked, "Why are you looking tensed?" He kissed on my hand and said, "It's nothing." I can tell he was not tell truth but I nodded my head.

Few minutes later, the car stopped and both of us went out of the car. I looked up at the building the back at Farhan in confusion. He grabbed my hand gently and took me inside. Some people nodded their heads looking at him with respect and fear.

He opened the door of the room and I stepped in with him behind me. I looked at the person who is laying on the bed of hospital unconscious, exactly look like Farhan but old version of him. Farhan put his hand on my back and said looking at the person, "He is my father." I looked at him then back at his father with wide eyes and nodded my head slowly.

He sit on the stool beside the bed and motioned me to also come. I slowly walked toward him and sit beside Farhan on the other stool. "Abbu, yours daughter in law is here to meet you. Believe me she is master chief and you'll love the taste of her food." He said to his father looking at me in my eyes making me smile.

"Her name is Maha, abbu. We all are waiting for you to wake up soon. Everyone needs you, I also need you. I want someone to scold me other than my wife." He said to his father holding his hand chuckled at the end and making me giggle.

"Wanna talk to him?" He asked looking at me and kissed his father's hand. I nodded my head slowly. "Assalam o Alikum! I hope you wake up soon because he is right he might needs someone to scold to him other than me. May Allah bless you with good health and wake you up soon." I said to Farhan's father slowly and we both mumbled Ameen.

"Abbu loves tasty and desi food. If you ever put a big dish of desi food he'll finish it in a second." He said me with a smile looking at his abbu. "Well then abbu when you wake up then I'll make desi dishes for you and Farhan." I said with a smile looking at both of them. When I called his father abbu, he smiled looking at me.

After spending some time in hospital with his dad, we left the hospital and went out for dinner. In the whole while eating he was silent and lost in his own world making me concerned.

When we reached at the flat where we currently stayed, he went to the washroom and I laid on the bed. Soon he come back and laid beside me but didn't pull me toward him like he usually pulled me.

I turned toward him and rest my head on his shoulder, and held his hand. He is silent since we met his father. I don't know what happened to his family. This is what time I met his abbu because Mawra told me that their parents are dead.

I feel his lips on my head and held my hand tightly. "No one know that abbu is alive except I, Ahmed, Siddique mamu and now you. Not even Mawra knows." He explained. "But why you haven't told her? You know it's her right to know about her abbu." I said him softly. "I know. But it's just..." "I understand you don't want to give her high hopes. Don't worry Farhan. He'll be fine and conscious in no time. And I'll not tell everyone." I said him softly kissing his hand.

"How I become so happy and lucky?" He asked me wrapping his other free arm around me. "Just like I become lucky." I said with a smile. He turned his face and sealed his lips with me making me blush. He pulled away and said peaking my forehead, "Sleep. You must be tired." I smiled and closed my eyes snuggling my head in his neck.