Epilogue

Maha POV

My foot slipped as I descended the stairs and heard many screams, "MAHA!!!" I waited to touch the floor putting my protectively on my stomach but didn't feel the floor. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Farhan held me by my waist.

He quickly picked me up in his arms and took me in living room making me sit on the couch. I felt suddenly out of breath, dizziness, headache and sweat formed on my forehead.

My hands were trembling and my lips quivering. "Maha, breath. Come on Maha take breath in, breath out." I heard khala ammi voice. I closed my eyes and took breath in and breath out. They made me drink water and I opened my wet eyes and looked at him who was sitting in front of me with anger and fear in his eyes.

This was first time I saw fear in his eyes. "Are you OK beta?" ammi asked. I nodded my head looking down at my trembling hands which he held.

After dinner everyone started leaving one by one except Mawra and her son, Ibrahim. I looked at Farhan who was staring at me while time with concerned. Ammi turned to Farhan and said, "Beta, tomorrow morning first thing you have to do is giving charities to NGO and orphanage." He nodded his head in yes.

After talking we all went to our rooms and Farhan took me in one of guest room on down floor. I sat on the bed as he spoke, "I will shift few things here from our room." I nodded my bed and looked at him who was not looking at me.

I stood up and hugged him. "Sorry. I didn't know that doctor told to avoid stairs." I mumbled against his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and said kissing my head, "You know you scared me for a second and it was first time I feel scared." I took his hand in mine and kissed them.

I pulled away on his hissed and saw his knuckles were wrapped in bandage. I grabbed his arm and moved the sleeves of his shirt up and gasped. "Farhan. " Tears started flowing from my eyes when I saw his arm was also bandaged.

He wiped my tears and whispered kissing on my forehead, "Don't think about it. Doctor said don't give you any kind of stress." He made me lay on the bed and laid beside me.

.........

After few months later

I sat on the couch beside ammi and bit my lower lip. Farhan entered in the living room and greeted us. Ammi went in kitchen to set the dinner on the table for everyone.

He tugged my lip out of my teeth and said, "What do you want?" I shook my head in no. "Maha." he called me in his stern voice. I looked down and mumbled, "ice cream." He chuckled and put his hand on my stomach which now become a bump and creased it.

"How is my little one here?" he asked looking at my stomach. "Playing football too much. I am thinking this little one will become a football player in future." I said with a smile and giggles.

After dinner, Farhan was going alone to bring ice cream for me but I convinced him to take me with him after giving him my angry look and ignoring him.

I looked out of the window eating ice cream when my stomach pained. I waited for Farhan to come back when the concentration increased. He sat on his seat and turned to me. His smile slipped from his lips and looked at me. "Mano, what happen?" he asked wiping the sweat from my forehead.

I opened my mouth to tell him about the pain but screamed in pain. He started his car and said holding my hand, "Just few minutes Mano we are near the hospital." I closed my eyes and prayed Allah that nothing happened to my baby.

He stopped his car when we reached hospital and took me inside the hospital. Doctors took in the OT where I lost my conscious.

I woke up with the pain again which increased more and then doctors started doing their work. My eyes were getting closed when doctor screamed, "Don't close your eyes. We are near." I managed to open my eyes.

Soon the OT echoed with cry of a baby. I opened my eyes and heard doctor saying, "Girl." I smiled but it vanished when I again felt pain and screamed in pain.

"There is one more." a doctor said. My energy was now drained and my eyes were closing. "U have to do this one more time. Come on Maha. Do it." Doctor tried to make me wake but I couldn't.

"If you will not do this then the baby will die." I opened my eyes at this and again pushed.Finally after few minutes later we again heard crying and this time doctors whispered, "boy."

My eyes closed after seeing them and my heart beat was slowing down like it was soon going to stop. The doctors was mumbling something, "... los.... blood... " and then darkness circled me.

.........

I tried to open my eyes when I heard crying of babies then I heard Farhan voice talking. I tried to move my hands but didn't.

I heard him, "Mano see our babies. They are missing their mother. It's one week Mano since you went in coma. Everyone needs you. Come on now wake up. I am not able to handle kids without you."

I heard the voice of footsteps which were slowly decreasing and then door voice. again I tried to move my hands and this time I moved them.

I opened my eyes and looked around. I saw my both babies with a smile which were in their little beds. The door opened and I saw Farhan coming with baby bottles in his hands. I opened my mouth to call him but it was dried.

I again tried to call him, "Far.. han. " He looked at me too quickly with wide eyes then smiled. I tried to sit but winced in pain. He helped me sitting properly and kissed on my forehead. He lingered his lips and I felt a drop on my cheeks.

he pulled away and I looked at him whose tear drop on my cheeks. I wiped his tears and mumbled, "I don't like these tears in your eyes. I want my old Farhan back. I hate these tears. Please stop them." I hugged him and cried on his shoulder.

I pulled away when we heard our babies cry. I looked at them then back at Farhan. He got up with a smile and picked both kids in his arms. He placed them both in my arms and also wrapped his arms around mine. They both stopped crying when I hold them.

I showered their faces with kisses and cried. I was so much happy to hold my kids first time in my arms. "Name?" I asked him few minutes later. "you decide." he said. "you decide our daughter name and I, our son name?" I asked.

He smiled and nodded his head. I looked at our son and whispered, "Ahwab. Ahwab Malik." "Perfect. " he said then slowly mumbled, "Alizay. Alizay Malik." I smiled looking at our kids and mumbled, "Alizay and Ahwab."

Soon everyone came to visit me when they came to know I was awaken. They all have us their blessings and Fahad stood in front of my bed and said, "OK now let's take this little family picture."

Farhan held Alizay and I held Ahwab in my arms and looked at the camera with a smile. "Click." a perfect family picture.

The End

__________

Assalam o Alaikum!

This is the last chapter and I hope you all like it. I wrote this whole chapter quickly and I think there will be few mistakes in it. Please ignore them.

Thank you so much everyone for your love. This book reached 1k votes and I am so happy when I saw it.

Take care everyone.

Allah Hafiz!