Chapter 13

Maha POV

Everyone is running here and there in my house. By everyone mean khala family, dadu, Fahad and Adeel uncle family. Siddique uncle is in Farhan house with khala ammi and their families.

Today is my and Farhan Nikah. I am very nervous. Beauticians are here doing their duties. I open my eyes and gasp as I saw my reflection in the mirror. The girl who I'm seeing is looking beautiful with makeup. This is how I want to look at my wedding. My eyes fell on the picture beside my bed on the nightstand. I pick that frame and two drops from my eyes fell on it. I'm missing my parents. I wish they are alive. I wiped my tears and place that frame on its place after kissing it.

Minahil and I are going after five minutes later when Fahad left. Our Nikah is in the mosque. The door of my room open and khala entered the room with Minahil and Khadija appi. MashAllah Minahil is looking very gorgeous in her Nikah dress. "MashAllah my both daughters are looking beautiful." said khala jaan with tears in her eyes. I and Minahil both hugged khala. Khadija appi also joined us and hugged.

"Ready to go?" asked khala. "Wait khala. You guys go I'll come just a second." I said her as I remember one thing. She nodded her head and they all went out. I open a drawer of my closest and saw a box. I pick that box and opened it. I wear my anklet which Farhan bought for me. I smiled as I remember:

Wear it on our Nikah.

I descending the stairs and Khadija appi take to the car

I descending the stairs and Khadija appi take to the car. "Everyone left now we both are taking you to the mosque." informed Khadija appi as Zubair bhai opened the door of the car. I nodded my head and sit in the car.

I'm damn nervous about my Nikah. I feel my heart beating fast. "Relax Mano. Take a deep breath." said Khadija appi. I nodded my head and take a deep breath. I look down at my hand which have Farhan ring on it. I start playing with it to relax my nerves.

I am standing outside the mosque with Khadija appi and Zubair bhai. Khala come out of the mosque with Maham, Aiman and Imman. Khala put red veil on my head and everyone take me inside the mosque. They made me sit on the one side of the net curtain beside Minahil and both boys are on the other side.

I look down at my hands on my lap as everyone start gather around us and Qazi sahab comes forward.

"Do you Maha Ahsan daughter of Ahsan Faisal accept Farhan Malik son of Imran Malik as your husband?" asked Qazi sahab. But I didn't speak anything as I feel my heart beats like crazy. I was lost as flashback of my previous Nikah start comes.

"Do you Maha Ahsan daughter of Ahsan Faisal accept Farhan Malik son of Imran Malik as your husband?" Qazi sahab again asked and I come out of my past and said after taking shaky breath with shivering voice, closing my eyes as two or three drop of my tears fall on my hand.

"I do."

Qazi sahab asked same question two more times and I repeat same answer two more times. Everyone congrats each other as I accept Farhan as my husband.