Chapter 56

Maha POV

I opened my eyes slowly and felt headache. I held my head and looked around. That was not mine house or khala ammi house. I tried to remember how I got there then it clicked that I was kidnapped by him.

The door of the room opened and i got up from the bed. I took few steps back as the door wide opened. I saw an old lady with a tray in her hand. Her face looked familiar with someone. I released a breath after seeing her.

She took few steps near making me feared and I again started backward until my back pressed against the wall. "Sweetie I will not harm you." She said softly making her way towards me. I slipped down against the wall and hugged myself. "How can I believe you?" I asked in fear.

She smiled and sat beside me putting a tray in front of me. "Because you are my Farhan's." She whispered softly. I looked at her in shocked then tried to solve all the puzzles together. "Ammi.." She nodded her head and hugged me. I cried on her shoulder while she rubbed my back.

She pulled away and wiped my tear. "How is he?" She asked and put a spoon of rice in front of my mouth. I looked at spoon then at her. I slowly ate and answered her with a smile as Farhan image came in my mind, "He is good but sometimes.." "Sometimes a kid." She completed my sentence making me chuckled.

I looked at her as she spoke, "He is always like that. I don't know what happened after me there. How he took care of himself without me and mostly think about my little Mawra. She is an apple of our whole family. Then I think about Farhan's abbu. How is he?" "Mawra is now married ammi with non other than Daood bhai and recently become a mother. And about abbu he is also fine now." I informed her about Mawra and abbu.

Suddenly, we both heard many voices and sat straight in alarm. She looked at me in panic and said, "They are back." Soon the door of the room bang opened and we both stood up quickly.

I looked up at all of them in shock, fear, anger, surprise and panic. Bare papa, bari ammi, Danish, Abrish, the guy who I had an encounter in a mall washroom Akram and Asif my ex. "Aww.. I think we disturb the little reunion. Don't worry you will have again... but when after we finish our reunion." Asif said with an evil smirk.

Bari ammi and Abrish came and took ammi away from me. They pulled ammi with them out of the room while ammi yelled at them, "Leave me. I said leave me. If you dare to touch her my son will not leave you." They pulled her out and her voice faded away while I looked at him in surprise and anger.

Bare abbu and Danish also left the room leaving me alone with Akram and Asif. They both took steps near me making me took steps backward but I couldn't because my back is against the wall and I was trapped.

Asif came near me while Akram stood behind him. Asif slapped me on the face making me bit my lip to stop crying in pain. He grabbed my hairs in a fist and said, "You think you can escape from me? Oh my little pet you can't escape from me. Now see I have you again and will do many things with you which you never think and will ask me your death." I closed my eyes and opened them again. I pushed him with all my force and said with a confidence, "Don't think about me. If you want to think then think about yourself because once Farhan come here he will not leave you all without any mercy."

They both looked at me in angered and Akram said, "Let me show this bitch a lesson." He came near me and pinned me against the wall. "Do you know how much I want to touch this little body of yours. Now I have you finally then let's finish this." He said kissing my cheeks making me look at him in disgust.

Asif smirked in the back and said, "Go ahead Akram because after you I want to have her again after so many years." Now I felt anger and tried to push him away but couldn't. "Tsk.. tsk.. my dear no use of any of your force." Akram said. "Call me when you finish." Asif said and went out of the room leaving me alone with another monster.

He started kissing my neck. I tried to free myself but couldn't and felt tears flowing from my eyes. I heard the sound of rip and froze. "Please don't.. please don't do this." I requested him but he didn't listen to me and ripped my shirt more.

I sobbed and felt light headed. My energy drowned and dark spots started showing. Suddenly, I heard the voice of shooting and he pulled away making me fell on my floor. "What the f**k." He started cursing under his breath and went out of the room.

I heard more voice of shooting but it faded away as my eyes shut. I hugged myself tightly and finally closed myself but then heard Farhan voice. I tried to open them but couldn't.

~~¤¤¤~~

Farhan POV

We all circled the house of that bastard Akram. I motioned my men to enter in the house on the count 3. I counted on my fingers and we all entered in the house with guns in our hands.

All you heard were voices of shooting. I looked at the men in front of me and shot him trice because he was non other than Mr. Raheem. The next person to whom I shot was Danish. They all were working together.

A bullet hit with my arm making me hiss but I didn't stop shooting everyone. Then the next two persons stood in front of me making me fume in anger.

Before they could shot me I shot them in their legs and hands which had gun. Their guns fell on the floor and my men caught both of them. "Tell. Me. Where. Is. She?" I asked them gritted my teeth. "Can't you came a little later so I had your wife in my bed." Akram said with a smirk.

I clenched my fist and punched them in his stomach while my all men pointed their guns at him. "Tell me." I demanded gripping his hair in my fist. "Go upstairs. She is in the first room to the right side." I heard a voice which I heard many years before. I looked up in shock at my ammi.

"Beta, look at me later. Go and check on your wife. Go fast." She said coming to me. I nodded my head and run away to that room. I called her name as I opened the door and froze. Her shirt was half ripped and blood was bleeding from her lips.

Anyone could see her stomach easily which had stretched marks of nails on them. Her eyes were closed making my breath hitch. I quickly ran towards her and held her in my arms. I moved one of my hand on her face and shook her but no response.

I looked around and picked her dupatta from the floor. I wrapped it around her and picked her in my arms while calling her name. I ran downstairs while my men took both of that bastards with both ladies who were also working with them out of the house to the cars.

Ammi looked at me and Maha in shocked. I took Maha out of the house to my car with ammi following me. I drove my car to the hospital and doctors took my Maha to the ICU once we reached there.

__________

Assalam o Alaikum!

How are you all beautiful peeps?

I want to ask you a question what type of ending you want a happy one or a sad one? Please tell me in comments.

Just one or two more chapters then this book will end. BTW if you have time I will really like it if you check my other books too which I started.

*His to be Forced
*From Haraam To Halaal

I am not forcing you to read it just a humble request.

P.S., Don't forget to click on star button for vote and comment.

Till next time take care.

Allah Hafiz!