Chapter 18

Maha POV

As he left I went out of the store room and start walking on the roof. I stand on the edge of the roof, there is no support or barriers on that side and the wall is also 1ft. Any one can fell from there.

I look around standing there and close my eyes. I stumbled on my foot as someone pushed me. I quickly open my eyes as I fell from the roof. I quickly grab the rope which was tie their and the wires. I try to open my mouth to scream for yell but it stuck as my mouth get dry.

"Maha?" I heard someone call me from the roof. "Yar where are you?" I heard Imman voice getting loud. "I.. Imman?" I try to call her. "Maha. Oh my God!" she called my back as she come more near and look shocked. She try to help me but couldn't. After a few tries later she called someone. My hands start hurting and slip from rope. My breath start come out in little pants. "What happened, Imman?" I heard Irtiza bhai voice. I saw him coming near and he is also shocked.

With his help I come up on the roof back. They both made me sit. I sit and try to control my breath. I close my eyes as my body start shivering and shaking. "What happened?" I heard multiple voices but I didn't open my eyes. I heard Imman explained as someone try to made me drink water. I didn't drink water as I start feeling light headed.

"Beta?" I heard khala ammi called me. I slowly open my eyes and saw her standing in front of me with a glass of water. Everyone is behind her. She made me drink water and take me downstairs. Mawra and Maham took me inside a room. They both made me sit on the bed. Aiman, Imman, Esha and Minahil also come inside the room. "What happened?" asked Maham as she take my one hand. I close my eyes and sweat start on my forehead. Maham leave my hand and loose my hijab. "Someone pushed me." I said quietly after taking a breath.

They all made me to rest. Maham give me her clothes to change. I changed my clothes and lay on the bed closing my eyes.

~~¤¤¤~~

Farhan POV

Boys informed me about dholki in khala ammi house. Khala ammi called me and ordered me to also come. I was in my office as my PA come in my office after knocking. "Sir, media want to talk to you. They want to know about your wedding." Arsalan, my PA, said. "Give them invitation card of my wedding and told them I'll have conference with them after my wedding." I said him. He nodded his head. I dismissed him.

I have my own company and also have underworld link. Media and most people don't know about my underworld link. I finished my work as the door of my office opened. Here comes boys except Moosa and all sit on the chair and couch. "It's 7 30 yar let's go home. Ammi ordered to take you with us." said Daood. I nodded my head and said "You guys go I'll come in fifteen minutes." They all got up and Ahmed said "Fifteen minutes just fifteen minutes no more minutes." I nodded my head and they all went out.

I reached the house and saw house is decorated and specially lawn where all girls are. I'm exciting to see my cat. I heard every married girl is wearing saree. I'm exciting inside to see how she look in it. I went in the living room and greet everyone.

All elders are talking with each other. I heard songs from the lawn as all the ladies outside singing. We all boys start talking with each other but stopped as we saw girls went upstairs. Mawra taking Maha and Maham with her and Aiman, Imman and Esha also went behind them. I catch a little glimpse of my cat in saree and I can tell you she is looking beautiful.

"I think we should go behind them." Daood said. We all nodded our heads and went upstairs. Moosa knocked on the door and Esha opened it. Daood asked them what they are doing here as they all are angry but I can't see the face of Maha. Her back is facing me. She turned around and looked in my eyes as Mawra come toward me, her eyes held some emotion. Mawra said "Bhai, she is again here." "Who?" I asked her. She raised her eyebrow as saying 'You know who I'm talking about'. Oh no not again. She is very sweet in front of khala ammi but I and Mawra know about her intentions.