Chapter 28

Farhan POV

I don't want to lose myself. But whenever she is around me I want to lose myself. I have to control myself in front of her because I don't want to scare her.

So I act like nothing happened after our long make out session but too much happened inside me. I opened my laptop and start working a little to distract myself from my stupid thoughts.

When she went out of the dressing room she laid on the bed facing me. She is looking cute in her pj's pant and T-shirt. I looked at her from the corner of my eyes. She turned her back when I turned off the lights saying her I'll be join her. I don't know how will I control myself in front of her everyday. Every second passed I fall for her more and more.
She got up from the bed and went out of the room to fill the jug. I wait for her then frustratedly sigh and opened the door. I saw her standing out of the room. I took jug from her hands and placed it on the nightstand. We both laid on the bed and sleep peacefully. I heard her sigh in happiness which made me smile.

We both offered Fajr prayer in the morning then again went back to sleep. Not me but she went to sleep. Slowly I removed my arms around her and gently placed her head on the pillow. I kissed her head and got up from the bed. Today we all are going to our honeymoon in Chitral. I picked my laptop and went in the study room. Boys took care of my business so I don't have to worry about anything. But still there is some work left for me.

I looked at the time and saw it's 7 in the morning. I went in the kitchen and saw few servants. I told them to make a breakfast for both I and Maha. I went in the room and saw an empty neat and clean bed. The room is clean, everything is on its place. I heard the water running in washroom. She must be in the washroom.

She entered in the room with towel in her hands drying her hairs. She looked up at me and stopped in her place. She smiled looking at me and I smiled back at her. I went near her kissed on her both cheeks making her blush. I went in the washroom again kissing her on the forehead.

I come out of the washroom in towel wrapping around my waist. I saw my clothes on the bed. I pick them and took them in the washroom. I changed in my clothes which Mano selected for me. I heard voices from the dressing room. I went there and saw my Mano packing our clothes. I stood behind her and wrapped my arms around her, put my chin on her shoulder. "Let's go and have a breakfast first then we'll pack later." I suggested her and she nodded her head.

We both went downstairs and saw breakfast on the table. We both sit on the table and start eating. She didn't eat much. I come to know that she is not fond of breakfast. I strictly made her eat her breakfast. Afsha, one of the maid, come out of the kitchen with two glass of juice. I gave one glass to my wife and took other. She looked at me and asked, "What's this?" "Fresh juice." I simply said and finished it. She looked at the juice then back at me. I gave her a stern look as she was about to say something. She shut her mouth and sigh. She finished it in one gulp. She wiped her mouth and asked, "Happy?" I nodded my head with a chuckled.

She start helping maids in kitchen after pleading to let her do some work. I went in the room and start packing my clothes and some of my Mano clothes which I like for her to wear, which is also comfortable for our trip. She entered in the room and looking surprised. "You packed?" she asked looking at the suitcases. I nodded my head looking at her whose lips stretched up in a cute smile. I motioned her to come near me. She slowly come near me and I quickly pulled her toward me wrapping my arms around her small waist. She fist my shirt in her small hands and looked at me with her innocent eyes. I kissed her forehead, eyelids, cheeks, chin, near her lips and then pressed my lips on her lips. I start kissing her slowly and passionately. Her lips also start moving with my lips.

We pulled away as we heard knock on the door. I mumbled incoherent words which made my wife glaring at me. I chuckled and peaked her lips. I went out of the room and opened the door of our room. Girls are standing outside with an innocent smile. "Oh it's look like we disturb someone sweet time." Mawra said mischievously. "Who is-" Maha was asking as she come out of the dressing room but stopped by the girls as they all entered in the room pushing me aside. I shook my head mumbled 'Girls'.

I went downstairs and saw all boys sitting in living room. I greeted everyone and they greeted me back. "So they kicked you out from your own room?" Moosa asked. I nodded my head and sit beside Ahmed. "When are we all leaving?" I asked looking at my watch. "At 10." Irtiza said.

Everyone is sitting in living room talking with each other. I said few male servants to put suitcases in the car. I looked at my wife who is laughing with Aiman. I smiled looking at her. "You know na you should keep smile more." Ahmed said as he stood beside me. I gave him bored expression.

We all reached airport as we are going in private airplane. Maha is beside me. I feel her gripping my arm tightly. I looked at her and asked, "What happened?" "I hate airplanes." She said quietly. "Don't worry. I'm with you." I assure her.

I sit beside her and held her hand, squeezing it and rubbed circles. The airplane took off at in the air. "Hey! Anyone have songs in mobile?" Mawra asked. "Maha have a great playlist." Imman said. Maha took her cell out of her clutch and unlocked it. She played the songs and girls start singing except Maha. She put her head on my shoulder closing her eyes. I put my one hand on her face and start creasing her cheek which made her smile.

When we land I turned to my kitten. She is sleeping hugging my arm and had her head on my shoulder. I smiled looking at her and stocked her cheeks. Everyone is getting out of the plane now it's just me and her. "Mano?" I called her softly. She hummed. "We reached." I said her. She slowly opened her eyes and looked up at me giving me a tired smile. I peaked her lips quickly causing her to blush. We both also went out of the airplane. "Morning Sleeping Beauty." Maham said Maha. Maha waved her hand and said, "Night." Everyone start laughing and I chuckled. "It's look like my brother didn't let you sleep last night." Mawra said teasingly. I glared at her and Maha blushed looking at her with wide eyes. Girls start giggling. "Stop teasing." I said in firm voice. They all stopped teasing her.

We all entered in our valley. I said servants to leave everyone's luggage in their room. I grabbed Maha hand and took her upstairs in my room which is now our room. "Go fresh up then we will go downstairs for dinner." I said her kissing her forehead. She nodded her head and removed her shawl from her shoulders, put it on the couch and went in the washroom.

After breakfast we all went back to our rooms. I closed the door of the room and locked it. I turned to my kitten who removed her dupatta and placed it on the couch. I stood behind her and wrapped my arms around her making her startled. I snuggled my face in her neck and rubbed my nose against her neck making her shiver. "What are you doing?" she asked shuttering. "Loving my wife." I said. "Want me stop?" I asked her when she didn't say anything. "If you want me then say my name." I whispered. "Please." she said quietly and shyly. "Not until you say my name in front of me." I whispered in her ear.

I turned her around and peaked her nose. She looked up at me with shivering eyes and opened her mouth then closed it. I raised my eyebrow at her. "Fa..r..han please." she said shyly with red cheeks. She look cute when she blushed. I smiled and kissed her lips softly.

She went out of the dressing room after changing in her night dress. I went to her and picked her up in my arms. I laid her on the bed and lay beside her. I wrapped her in my arms, her head on my chest and my arms around her. "Night." She whispered. "Night." I whispered back.