Chapter 20

Farhan POV

This is the first time I sleep peacefully and all because of my Mano. My Maha. I really want to lose myself in her but I control myself because I don't want to scare her.

Whenever she is around me I feel cozy and peace. I don't know what I'll do without her. I just want to kiss her senselessly but I'll wait for her. I'll wait for her when she will love me back.

After khala ammi left, she went to the bed and start taking her clothes out. I stood behind her and wrapped my arm around her little waist. I took off her dupatta and throw it on the bed. I snuggled my face in her neck, I can feel my effect on her which I like. I run my nose on her neck making her shiver which make me smile. I smell her fragrance which made me hard to control myself. "You are torturing me, dear wife." I said her and kissed her neck. I removed my arm from her before I lose myself. "If you need washroom then go there." I said her pointing toward the door of washroom, moving back as I missed her warmth, much to my dislike. She took her clothes and rush away in the washroom with red face of her shyness.

I chuckled at her as she closed the door. I lay on the bed closing my eyes but opened it after few minutes later. I picked my phone and went to the balcony. I called my man. He pick up in first ring making me smirk. "Assalam o Alikum bhai." "Walikum Assalam! Check the cameras of khala ammi house. See the recording of the cameras which are on roof and stairs. I want to know in evening after me and Maha who come to roof." "G bhai. I'll check the recording." "OK. Allah Hafiz! And inform me soon." "Allah Hafiz!" I hang up the call and turned around as I heard the door opened. I come back to the room as I saw my Mano with wet hairs. The dew drops of water felling from the hair under her dupatta. Why she always looks cute and beautiful? I kissed her forehead and whispered "You are looking beautiful." Then I kissed her ear. I take my clothes and went into the washroom to take a cold shower leaving her startled.

After taking a cold shower I went in the room and saw her back facing me. She turned to look at me. She checked me out which made me smirk but quickly turned back to fix the room. She start putting her clothes in the bag. I start walking toward her and called her. "Maha?" She turned around and looked up at me. "G?" I made her sit on the bed and kneeled down in front of her.

I take her hand in my and asked her as I remember, "What happened last night?" She looked up in my eyes, I saw fear in her eyes. She looked down and said with fear in her voice "When you left I stand at the edge of the roof and someone pushed me from there. I stumbled on my foot and fell."

We both sit in silence, she didn't look up. I am angry as I was not there to save her and protect her. I'm angry on the person who pushed her. I clenched my jaw. After few minutes later she look up at me with innocent eyes which I adore. She put her hand on my cheek and creasing it. I leaned into her touch and close my eyes. Her touch really help me to fade my anger away. "Don't worry I'm OK now. Don't be angry." she said me softly. I opened my eyes which are soft now and said "This time you are save but next time that person may try again. I'll find out who pushed you." She nodded her head and said "Everyone might be waiting for us." I stood up and take her downstairs holding her hand. We both walk beside each other taking same steps.

We both went downstairs greeted everyone on the table. They all greeted us back. We both sit on the table and we all start our breakfast. "Beta, I talk to your dadu about your wedding. He also want your ruksati soon this weekend." khala ammi informed us. Maha looked at me then at her. I know its soon for her but it's also for her safety. "I hope you have no problem?" khala ammi asked her. "Don't worry I don't have any problem." Maha said khala ammi with a small smile but I know she is nervous and scared. Khala ammi smiled and said "So it's done your wedding on this weekend. We all have too much for shopping." She looked down at her plate and start eating slowly. I put my hand on her leg. She looked at me and I give her rescuing smile which she returned me.