Chapter 31

Assalam o Alikum!

A bonus chapter for everyone.

Please read the note which I write at the end of this chapter.

__________

Farhan POV

I wake up by the pleasant voice of Adaan. I looked down at the beauty who is sleeping in my arms and smiled. I kissed her forehead and nose. I removed her locks from her eyes. Her long eyelashes kissed her cheeks making her looking more beautiful. Her lips are slightly parted as she is breathing looking breath taking. I don't know how can I get so lucky to have her in my life.

I kissed her both cheeks and her eyes fluttered open. She looked around then looked up at me and smiled. "Morning." I said smiling back. "Morning." I kissed her forehead and she got up. She braided her oily hairs then picked her dupatta and put it on her shoulders.

First she went in the washroom then me and did my wadu. I come out of the washroom and saw her putting prayer mats on the floor. After praying together she put prayer mats on their place. I picked my few important files and laptop. "What are you doing?" she said looking at the things in my hands then at me. "I have some important work." I said her.

She looked at me innocently and nodded her head. I went toward her and kissed her forehead wrapping my arms around her. "If you are going to get up then I'll make something for you. You must be hungry." she said looking at me. I shook my head and said, "No need for it." "No you have to. If you don't want to eat then you are not going to work." she said in stern voice turning into bossy mode. I chuckled and kissed her forehead. "OK, boss." I said with a salute.

I pulled away and went in my office which in house. I told her about the direction so she have no problem finding it. After few minutes later I heard knock on the door. I stood up from my chair which is behind the table and placed the file which is in hand on the table. My beautiful wife entered in the office room with a tray.

The whole room filled with the aura of omelette. "You don't have to knock." I said her with a smile. She smiled back and I took the tray from her hands, placed it on the table in front of the couch. I made her sit on the couch and sit beside her. I saw she made omelette sandwich for me.

I put sandwich in front of her mouth but she shook her head and said, "I made it for you not for myself." I shook my head and said, "Eat with me." She looked at me then at sandwich. "You think too much, wifey." I said putting it a little more forward to her mouth. She hesitantly opened her mouth and eat it. Then I took a but of it and again forward it near her mouth. We both eat like this the whole sandwich.

After eating she put her forehead on my shoulder. I took the coffee from the table and feel her breath coming slowly as she sleep peacefully in my arm. I finished my coffee and put it on the table. I turned toward her and kissed her forehead. I removed her dupatta from her shoulders and placed it on the table. I removed the locks from her forehead and laid her on the couch comfortably.

I removed her slippers and stood up. I went in our room and took pillow and cover for her. I again went in the office and put the pillow under her head, and cover on her. She is looking cute in her sleep. I sit on my seat and continue my work. I have a ton of work to finish and some more WORK to handle.

I finished my work and looked at the clock. It's 8 in the morning. I looked at my kitten who is rubbing her eyes and sit up. I got up from the chair and went to her. She looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back and bend down, kissed her forehead. "How I slept here?" she asked looking around. "Because you were very tired." I said creasing her cheek and she leaned on my touch, closing her eyes.