Chapter 43

Maha POV

Soon, the bell rang as I waited for Farhan. I got up and opened the door, he come inside and went upstairs pulling me with him. "It's look like someone missed his wife so much." I heard Mawra said and all the girls giggling making me blush.

He took me to his room which he had there. He locked the door and sat on the bed, pulling me toward him, making both of us fell on the bed. I on the top and he under me. I put my both hands on his chest and looked at him carefully. Something is really bothering him.

I rolled and laid beside him. I removed his hairs from his eyes as his eyes were closed. "Farhan?" I softly called him. He hummed in the response. "What is it?" I asked creasing his cheeks. He slowly opened his eyes and saw his darkened eyes which is full of anger and rage.

I made him looked at me and his eyes softened. "It's just work." He said not telling the truth. I slowly nodded my head still creasing his cheeks. I know he will tell me soon. He closed his eyes and hugged me tightly. He kissed on my forehead and snuggled his face in my neck.

We both laid on the bed, he still hugged me tightly, not that I mind but I'm worried about him. Once he slept after half an hour later, I carefully and slowly got up from the bed, and went out of the room.

I saw all the girls sitting in living room. I quietly sat with them, didn't know what they were talking because right now I was all thinking about my husband, who was sleeping. "Hey! Maha, are you listening?" Maham asked waving her hand in front of my face. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at them, they all were looking at me with concern. "Sorry. What you guys are talking?" I asked them with a sheepishly smile. "Is everything okay? Because Farhan bhai is here and you are sitting here with concern look." Aiman asked looking at me. "Don't worry everything is fine. He's just little tired. So.." I said them looking at them. "Tired or missing you?" Maham asked making me blush.

I hid my face in my hands making all of them giggling. I got up and looked at them. "Are you guys are hungry?" I asked all of them. They all nodded their heads. Imman got up and we both went in the kitchen start making lunch for them.

We both set lunch on the table after cooking it. "Mano?" I heard Farhan calling my name. I looked up at the girls who just sat on the table and looking at me with smirk. "Go Mano your Farhan is calling you." Mawra said with a mischievous smirk. I placed the plate on the table and quickly went where the Farhan was. "Ma-" He stopped calling me once he saw me in front of him. His tensed muscles didn't go unnoticed from me which quickly relax once he saw me. "There you are." He said and quickly pulled me in his arms. I wrapped my arms around him slowly.

Someone cleared throat from behind me making me quickly took few steps back from my hubby which he didn't like. I turned around and saw boys standing there with a smile which they tried their best to hide. We both are standing in living room, I with red cheeks and Farhan with annoyed look. I greeted them and quickly went in the dining room.

I and Imman both served everyone as boys also joined us on the table. I sat beside Aiman because the place beside Farhan was already blocked as on the one side Irtiza bhai was and on the other side Daood bhai was. They all were trying to irritate him which made me felt bad for him. I glanced up at him as I slowly eat. He was annoyed and frustrated, anyone can tell by one look at him. Everyone was looking amused as he ate in anger.

He was sitting in front of me, so I slowly move my foot carefully under the table, toward him as everyone was busy because they all were talking except me and Farhan. He looked up at me and I raised my eyebrow looking at him as asking are you OK. He shook his head a little. I blinked my eyes telling him relax. He sigh and again start eating.

I felt bad for him as everyone was enjoying his this state. He was the first one who got up after eating. I also quickly got up from my seat. "Maha, where are you going? Sit here, yaar." Aiman said and forcefully made me sit. They all were enjoying our conditions and did it on purpose.

They all were talking while I kept glancing toward the entrance of dining room. Suddenly, he came back and stood in the entrance looking at me. He wore his dress coat as he was going out. He motioned me to come with him. I slowly stood up and went near Farhan, on one noticed me because they all were busy. He pulled me with him outside.

I looked back and they all were still busy to notice us. He pulled me with him to the door which lead outside. "Farhan!!" I yelled/whispered. "Where are you taking me?" I whispered as he continue walking with my clutch in his hand. "Home." He said in cold voice. "At least let me said goodbye to them." I said. He shook his head and opened the door of car, and made me sit.

He start the car and hit the road. "If I let you say goodbye to them, they'll not let you go. They all were enjoying irritating me." He said in anger hitting his hand on the steering wheel and drive the car too fast. I picked my clutch from dashboard and took my cell out of it.

Sorry we departure without saying goodbye to you guys.

I send a quick message to Maham. I put my cell back in the clutch then on the dashboard back. I turned to look at Farhan and saw him clenching his jaw tight, and his grip on the steering wheel was too tight making his knuckles white. I put my hand gently on his arm and looked at him with concern. "Farhan?" I called him softly. "Please calm down." I said him softly when he didn't response. His grip loosen a little making me sigh in relief as his white knuckles turned back to its actual colour.

I saw we are near beach and the weather outside was look like its going to rain. "Farhan, let's go to the beach." I suggested him. He looked at me then back at road and turned toward beach. He parked the car once we reached there. We both went out of the car and I took him toward water with me. He stopped and took his dress coat off, tie and his boots and socks too. I also removed my shoes and he put them in the car. I quickly run toward water making him chuckled. I turned around and looked at him. "Come fast na." I said him as I walked toward water.

I giggled once water hit my feet. He stood beside me and rolled his sleeves up to his elbow looking more attractive. He bend down and also rolled the end of his pant up above his ankles. When he got up, he mischievously splashed water on me. "Farhan!" I exclaimed with surprised and also splashed water on him.

We both were walking on the beach with hand in hand when suddenly rain start. In a few minutes, we both were wet from head to toe. My body start shivering but I didn't say anything because I love rain and dancing in it. "Mano, let's go. It's start raining. You'll catch cold." Farhan said but I shook my head and pulled him toward me, and start dancing in the rain. "Nope. I want to dance." I said looking at him with pout and pleading eyes.

He sigh and said, "OK. Only for five minutes then we are going home." I nodded my head and in five minutes, I start sneezing and sniffing. He gave me stern look and forcefully made me sit in the car. He turned the heater on and put his dress coat on my shoulders. "You are such a child. Look what have done." He said looking at me with concern. "Don't (Sneeze) wor (Sneeze) ry. I'll be (Sneeze) fine." I said in between sneezing. He huffed driving the car. My body shivered badly and I continued sneezing.

Once we reached home, he quickly carried me in the house. "Farhan (Sneeze). Put me (Sneeze) down. I can (Sneeze) walk." I said him sneezing. He put me down on the bed in our room and disappeared in the dressing room. He came back in the room with his clothes. He handed me his shirt and my pajama pants. "You change here. I'll change in the dressing room." He said and went inside the dressing room.

I quickly changed my clothes and start feeling cold. Oops! I caught cold. I thought and laid on the bed as I felt headache. He came back in the room with a thermometer in his hand and a towel. He put thermometer in my mouth and start drying my hairs with towel after making me sit.

He took thermometer out of my mouth and looked at it. "102." He read it and shook his head. He narrowed his eyes at me as I gave him my best innocent look. He handed me medicines and I looked at them as these were some strange thing. "I don't want (Sneeze) to take them." I said him looking at him with pout and pleading eyes. He shook his head and gave me stern look. I looked back at them and gulped them quickly with water.

He made me laid back on the bed and put the covers on me. I closed my eyes feeling suddenly tired as my headache increased. Few minutes later, I felt his lips on my forehead making my eyes fluttered open. "Come one and eat soup." He said creasing my cheeks. He made me sit up on the bed and start feeding me.