When You First Met Him...💛

Hey y'all before you start reading I just wanna let you know please no hate because I'm still learning (This Is My First Story)

Roman Reigns:
You were getting ready to make your first debut at WWE. You've dreamed of it since you were little and now you were finally here! While you were greeting your self with every superstars you hit hard on something or should I say someone... "Sorry, I wasn't looking." You explained. " No that's fine I shouldn't be here stretching anyways." He said in a very calm voice. As when you looked up you saw the hottest guy in your life!

As you dozed off into space about him, he sorta did the same thing

As you dozed off into space about him, he sorta did the same thing. By checking you out. "The names Roman, Roman Reigns. Yours?" He asked. "Ugh uh sorry, its Y/R/N, nice to meet you." You said. "Well see you around Y/R/N." As then you couldn't get your mind off him nor the same as him.

Seth Rollins:
You had 2 more days before you debuted to Monday Night Raw. So you decided to keep in shape and went to the gym. You somehow were the only one there. So while you were practicing your balanced you heard a noise behind you that said "You should move your leg a little wider so you can balance better." He suggested. You turn around as fast as possible and saw the future of WWE Seth Rollins...

 You turn around as fast as possible and saw the future of WWE Seth Rollins

He right away got in the ring. And held your waist and showed you each step by step. You were blushing and turning into a hot red tomato.
After Training..
You were getting ready to walk home, but you heard him asking you if you needed a ride. So you decided to go with him, since it was turning dark soon.
During the driveway..
"By the way never asked you what your name was, I'm Colby, but I prefer Seth by the way." He said with a confident attitude. "The names Y/N ." You said tiring. You soon drifted off and fell asleep. He dropped you off at your house carried you inside and tucked you into bed. He was so tired from training with you and taking you home that he felled asleep next to you.

Dean Ambrose:
You were a replacement for Tom Phillip because he had retired. You were getting ready to interview the one and only Dean Ambrose. You didn't really know what to do all they told you was to ask Dean some questions, but you didn't even know anything about his story line. Right when the camera started rolling you saw a man that oh boy has caught your eyes!

You didn't really knew what to ask so you just thought of random questions like "What's your favorite color?" It was a total mess

You didn't really knew what to ask so you just thought of random questions like "What's your favorite color?" It was a total mess. The camera man didn't like it, but Dean enjoyed it. He thought you were new cause he never met you nor ever saw you and you do ask weird questions. He thought it was adorable!
After Show ended...
You heard a knock at your locker room. And so you walked up and opened the door and saw him. He led himself in. He probably already liked you by how cocky he's been acting while he was in. "The names Dean Ambrose, but you can just call me Ambrose." He said with cocky attitude. "Well Ambrose, I'm Y/N, its a pleasure to meet you!" You said welcoming. After you guys started chatting for awhile he decided to take you home, but it was already dark outside so you let him slept over in your guest room of course.