He Hurts Your Feelings

Seth
__________________
You were in the laundry room folding yours and Seth's clothes.
You soon heard the door bell ring.
You went to open it and right away hugged Seth. He pushed you away and went to the kitchen. You tilt your head of what just happened, but you just ignored it.
"Your lunch is in the fridge" you told him.
But instead he got something else. But you didn't care cause you thought he was just tired. He went to the bedroom and watched football and you came to cuddle with him but he got up quickly and yelled at you, "Why are you around me all the time like can I have some alone time!"
"Sorry, I won't bother you anymore." You said with teary eyes trying not to cry. You went back to the laundry room to fold Seth and your clothes while tears fell down your cheeks.
After you finished you went to the couch to take a nap cause you figured Seth didn't want you next to him. When you woke up you felt your head on someone's lap and the T.V was on, you looked up and saw Seth looking down at you. "I'm sorry I hurt you Y/N, I promise I will never hurt you ever again. I working on my arms at the gym but struggled. I was pissed and I led it out on the person I love. And I'm sorry."
You gave him a warm smile after hearing what he had said and gave a him a long peck.