You Told Him You Dont Love Him Anymore

Dean
________________________
"Daddy!" You ran to hug your dad (Hall Of Famer ~ Ron Simmons) "How's my little girl doing?" "I'm amazing! Oh meet my boyfriend Dean Amb-" "Ambrose" Ron cut you off and kept his glare on Dean. Ron likes Dean, but doesn't want you to be around him. He drinks,party, and you know used to treat girls like trash. But he changed he was just going through so tough times. Ron never seen the caring and adorable side of Dean. So Ron never wanted you to be near him. "Ambrose can you give me and Y/N a moment" Dean nodded and step aside. "Y/N are you serious! He's an abuser!" "Dad! Wait till you see the kindness in him he doesn't really shows it around until he knows your true personality or is getting closer to you. Just be kind ok?" "Y/N it's either boyfriend or father." Ron walks away to the car waiting for you and Dean.
After the awkward car ride you showed Dean the guest room (where he sleep) cause your father wouldn't let you both sleep together. Just when you were about to take a nap you heard a knock. You force yourself up and went to open it. It was your father. "Hey dad!" "So what's your answer sweetie?" You then gave him a frown. "Listen dad I really love him with my entire heart and I love you with my entire heart! I can't choose.." Your dad looked at you in disappointment. "I understand, you can stay with him. Just so you know if your with him your not my daugh-" "Wait!" You didn't want him to say what he was gonna say so you didn't think and said "I choose you!" He frozed and turned around to look at you with a grin. "I'm proud of your choice." He said coming to hug you. You had tears coming down, but you held it in. "Don't worry. There's plenty of guys out there somewhere."
As you were about to go knock on Dean's door you saw him opening the door. "Hey. I heard your sigh so I came to open the door, what's wrong?." You teared up hearing him coming to open the door because he heard your very own sigh. He gave you a sign to come in. You went in and sat on the bed. He tried to hold your hand, but you quickly snatched it off. "What's the matter? Did I do something wrong?" You put your index finger on his lip telling him to be quiet. Then you quickly got up and went to the door saying "My father's looking for a hotel for you. I'm breaking up with you."