He Relizes His Mistakes

Seth Rollins
_____________________________
Seth P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Right, when the door shuts I just saw black until Paige touched me. Right, when Paige touched me I felt a sharp pain.
"What does she mean by that?" I asked her with an angry tone.
"N-n-nothing.. she's just lying." I knew Y/n very much and she would never lie to anybody not even her worst enemy and seeing Paige stuttering with her words I knew something was up. I played it off cool and pretended everything was fine.
Next Day
_______________

"Y/n!!" I yelled at her to catch her attention to make her stop.
"Hey, I know we have problems but please tell me what happened." Seeing her smile just made my heart flutter.

Backstage Y/N LockerRoom
____________________________

"What do you wanna hear?"
"The whole story." I quickly replied.
"Ok let's start from the beginning."

After The Story
______________________

After hearing the truth I've realized how hurtful I was to Y/n.
"Y/n, I'm so sorry!" I said in tears begging her to take me back. But all she did was hugged me then walk out of her room. Does she only see's me as a stranger now??

After Monday Night
________________________
"Hey, Seth!" Paige said while coming to me. "Paige, what're you doing here?"
"I wanted to pick you up!"
"Oh um..." After hearing what Paige did to MY Y/n and how she ruined my relationship with Y/n. I just wanna end things with me and her on the spot.
"Paige..."
"Yess honey?"
"We're done..." I can tell right at that moment her smile turned into a blank expression. "Why?"
"It's just I need a break with relationships.." "NO. I BET IT'S BECAUSE OF Y/N HUH!!" She made a big deal out of it and I couldn't help, but yell back.
"IT IS! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO YOUR VERY OWN FRIEND? YOU'VE LOST A FRIEND BECAUSE OF YOUR CRAZINESS OVER ME!!!"
I can tell I hurt her very bad but so did she, she hurt both Y/n and me.
"Fine. Seth if you can't see how much I love you I guess it'll never work out... I just want you to know. If you really love her and believe you can be with her then be with her but just so you know... I will always love you with my entire heart.."
Right when Paige said that she walked away with tears.