YOU Relizes YOUR Mistake..

Roman Reigns
___________________________

Roman gave you a sign to come inside his room and you slowly led yourself in with your head down staring at the ground. It was really hard for you two to stare at each other because when you do it just makes it so hard to not cry.
First, there was a very long silent and you knew you had to break it so you started off with the conversation.
"I missed you."
He looked up at you stunned.
"You mean it?" He said trying to at calm like he always does which made you chuckled a little.
"Yes."
"I want to tell you the real reason why, but I want to finish the job first.."
"When you finish that means we can be together right?"
You looked at him in the eyes which made you teared up.
"I can help!" He said cant hold back his feelings anymore. He couldn't bare it with just one second.
You nodded a no.
"It's not like that.."
He tilts his head with full of confusion.
"Why?!" He asked firmly.
"Because."
"I'm..I'm.."
You couldn't get it out of your mouth and tears started falling down and he noticed so he held your hand tightly.
"I'm here for you." With Roman saying those words you smiled and told him.
"I'm arranged with a man.."
What you had expected from Roman was way different than what had happened.
He suddenly pulled you in for a warm heartfelt hug and said "I'm sorry I wasn't there for you when you needed me the most."
"No it's not your fault, it's mine. I left you when I needed you the most. I let both of us suffered.." You both hugged each one another warmly and tightly now that your both with each other again and you know that he will be by your side no matter what. And he would help you go through this.