He gets jealous ☹️

Roman Reigns:
He just finished his match with Miz and was looking for you. He wonder why you didn't watch his match since you always did. He walked through a hall and saw you leaning back on a wall listening to Elias playing his guitar. He was walking slowly away in disappointment before you saw him and said your goodbye to Elias and walked over to him. "Why are you walking away?" You asked.
"Oh I thought you were busy that's all" he said annoyed and lying.
You gave him a pouty look then smirk.
"You're jealous aren't you?" You said grabbing both of his hand.
His face turned red.
"No, why would I'd be jealous for."
You smiled and kissed him.
"There's no need to be jealous, he just wanted to show me his new song he was going to perform out to the WWE Universe." You explained reassuring him.
He breathe in relief.
"Oh thank god I was going to teach him a lesson for messing with my girl." He pulled you in to give you a smooch.

Seth Rollins:
You wanted to go workout with Seth, but he wanted to stay home and play video games (beside on a Sunday isn't a day where everyone usually work out) so you went off by yourself. When you walked in you saw Finn shirtless doing pull ups he was the only one there before you came. You looked at him and he looked at you. You both smiled at each other and went back to work.
"Hey Y/N need help with weighting?" He asked.
"Sure"
After both of you finished working out you posted a picture of him behind you holding your waist and when you bent down your butt would touch his thigh on Instagram.
Then after you both posed as him kissing your cheek and you smiling as your arm around his shoulder. When you got home you were bout to go and take a shower, but you saw a angry Seth looking straight at you.
"What? Do I have something on my face?" You asked.
"Yeah, that kiss Finn gave you." He told you. You smiled and went up to him.
"Are you jealous" you said in a teasing voice. You kissed his forehead and reassure Seth,
"he's just a friend Seth calm down." You went to the room to change out to go and shower." He smiled and right after you wrapped your towel around your body, he wrapped his arm around your waist.
"And it stays as that too okay?" you looked at him and he looked at you.
"Alright little jealousy boy"
"UGH, Y/N IM NOT JEALOUS!!!!!"

Dean Ambrose:
You just finished interviewing New Day and went to go find Ambrose. As you got there you ran up to him.
"Hey babe! Did you saw my interview?"
"Yeah and I bet it was fun dancing in a circle when those boys surrounded you."  He said in a annoyed tone.
You tilt your head and bent down to ask,
"Your jealous them?"
He sighed.
"Yes! Your my girl and only mine. My love. My WORLD." He yelled out.
You gave him a long lasting kiss.
"It was just a fun little dance nothing more." You assured him, but you knew he wasn't having it he's been through a lot in his past lairs, backstabbers, depression, and alone. You name it he's been through it. And it solution to it was hustling others or even sometimes himself.
You lift up his head and looked him straight in the eyes, "all their getting from me is a friendship, you, you're getting my love, affections, life, and a family."
He quickly looked up after what you said.
"I want a family with you Dean and I'm willing to stay forever with you because I'm dating you for marriage." You kissed him and left him to think about what you said.