When you move in ☺️

Roman Reigns:
One early Thursday morning you were packing up all the things you had always carried around in your luggage you finally decided to move in with Roman after plenty of arguments. You decided to call Roman cause you finish packing waiting outside in the cold. "Babe where are you i'm freezing!!" You said shivering. "I'm on my way just hold on LA has lots of traffic you know" he said in a annoyed mood.
Finally after what it feels like thousand of years he got there grabbed your bags put them in the trunk while you got into the passenger seat to warm up. As he got in he kissed your cheek, "I'm sorry I didn't came on time and had you wait in the cold love." You smiled, "Its fine at least I'm finally being with you and  also be with you til morning and through night again and again." You both smiled and drove straight to Roman's house. When you both got there you were to exhausted to unpack so you decided to cuddle until you morning to unpack.

Seth Rollins:You both were at the mall getting supplies cause you sold all the furniture you didn't want anymore and wanted to get some new furnitures for you room

Seth Rollins:
You both were at the mall getting supplies cause you sold all the furniture you didn't want anymore and wanted to get some new furnitures for you room.
"Y/N it's six in the morning can we just go home and cuddle until it's noon to bring these in cause I don't know bout you, but I'm tired." You grinned and peck his lips. "You shouldn't have asked me to live with you then." You said jokingly.
After you and Seth finally finished shopping and got home you decorated your room, finished, you were exhausted because you started at 6 A.M and ended at 2 P.M. Seth brought in some snacks, but saw you sleeping in your bed like a little bear hibernating. He put the snack on your table and got under the covers with you and cuddle with you.
"Finally what I wanted to do this whole day."

Dean Ambrose:You and Dean were getting out of bed

Dean Ambrose:
You and Dean were getting out of bed.
Well first you didn't want to so he tickled you as a punishment.

Finally you decided to get up and get ready cause you two were going to pack your things to move in with each other and you both decided to live at Dean's place. About 2 hours passed and you two finally decided to stop playing funny games with each other and concentrate on packing and finally finished. When you were on your way to Deans house you were worried if you two do argue where were you stay and go.
"You alright sweetheart?"
Dean asked seeing your worried face.
"No, I'm just nervous."
"Bout what? It's just you and me."
"I'm talking about if we get into a argument or breakup."
Just when the light on the road turned red he kissed your forehead.
"I promise you if you don't think about it and if I don't to then it won't EVER happen" he smiled at you and you smiled back.
"Do you trust me?" He asked you.
"I do." You smiled at him and gave him a kiss on the lips.