Passing Days..

Roman Reigns: You've been ignoring all Roman's calls and messages. You took a break off of work. Since you had broken up with Roman, he's been struggling a lot lately. You and him have been living in the dark. And now it was time. It was time you go to Roman and tell him the real reason. As you got to Roman's hotel door, you calmly breathe then knock. He yelled "GO AWAY!!" Right when you heard that you talk back in a calm tone. "It's Y/N". There was a huge silent pause until the door opened up.

Seth Rollins: After the week of suffering you went to Seth's room without knocking. And saw your worst nightmare. Seth and Paige cuddle up together. You figured he wasn't the one since he seemed like he had already moved on.
"Sorry, did I disturbed you?" You asked.
"Yes. And who the hell allowed you in go back to that boyfriend of yours Finn." Seth yelled at you.
"FOR THE LAST TIME HE'S A FRIEND!!!" "Sure.. like that photo that got leaked of you two cuddling." Paige responded. You were shocked that she had turned on you. Right at that moment you knew it. It was Paige. She was using you for Seth. She was the only person who you had shown and sent the picture to. She didn't want you to be with Seth.
"You son of a-" right before you can slap Paige, Seth got up quickly knowing what you were gonna do and pushed you to the ground. "DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER YOU SLUT!!"
"Slut?" You got up "I'm the slut here?" You glared at Paige.
"That women of yours is the slut here. Ask her, she'll tell you." You then slapped Seth, walked to the door and slammed it not looking back.

Dean Ambrose: Rumors has quickly kicked in after You and Dean broke up. You started receiving hates. But a few days later new rumors came in that Carmella and Dean were a thing. Which broke your heart. Your father Ron decided to take you on a blind date after hearing the news of Dean and Carmella. The words that affects you though was when your father said "I told you he wasn't the one. He replaced you just in a week." After the blind date you decided to just be friends with Jey, but your father forced you into being with him and you knew it would make it worse because you will receive more hates, but you being daddy's little girl you decided to be with Jey. Now you and Jey don't speak much so being with him was the most awkward relationship. You don't even hug or do anything romantic. The only thing that you were happy about was when you were at work you didn't have to interview Dean nor Carmella. One Saturday morning you decided to call Dean and meet up with him, but when you called him it quickly ended. "Huh? That's weird." You thought to yourself. After more then 2o missed calls the phone on the other side finally picked up.
"Hey Dea-"
"STAY AWAY FROM MY MAN!!" As when the phone call ended you finally accepted it.
Dean never loved you. He replaced
you with just a week. He's worth better.