You Told Him You Dont Love Him Anymore

Seth
__________________________
"Hey, Paige!!" You said running up to her. "Hey, pumpkin!"
"How you've been--"
"ok so you know how we would do anything for each other" she quickly said stopping your sentence.
"Yeaaaaaaa?" You said thinking what she has in mind now. Every time she says this, it means she wants to replace you on something.
"Okay. So not trying to break you and little Sethie Poo up but-"
"Please never EVER say that ever again..."
You said to Paige with a very disgusted face. "Whatever you say pumpkin, but remember when I had a small crush on him when you both weren't dating."
"Yeah."
"Will it's like coming back so I wanted you to break up with him for a week so we both can experience being together for once."
"PAIGE"
"what?" She said acting like she doesn't know how wrong that is.
"I would let you replace ANYTHING BUT, NOT MY RELATIONSHIP."
"I know you were gonna say that, but think about it." You continue to give her a glare. She sighed.
"Listen if your actually my best friend think about it. It's just a week. I'll give him back to you. Okay?"
She said walking away.

•••

"Seth!!"
"What's up beautiful?" You choked on your chocolate after what he said. You were thinking about what Paige said and decided to let her have him for a week. But you still wanted to claim him. You want him to be yours and only yours.
"Seth.."
"Oh no don't tell me with that sad expression." He came to hug you.
"Seth... I want us to have a break..." you whispered which stunned him.
"Wait. Y/N what did you just said?" He asked for you to repeat it but you couldn't because you know you don't mean it.
"I'm... I'm breaking up with you." You said now tears filling up your eyes.
"This have got to be a joke. Baby tell me what I did to you I can fix it. I LOVE YOU!!!"
You slammed the door hearing the word
' I love you' from Seth one last time. "I love you too." You whispered walking to Paige's room.