He ask you out❣️

Roman Reigns:
"Hey, Roman!" You yelled out after him.
"Dean said you wanted to talk to me?" You said catching up to him out of breath.
"Is that so?" Roman said smirking.
"Just tell me I have to go get ready for my match!!"
"Alright calm down."
"Go to your hotel late tonight and you'll know what I wanted tell you" he said with a cocky attitude and walked off. You rolled your eyes and yelled after him, "you don't have the keys to my room dummy!"
But he brought his arm up and showed you a set of key.
"Got one right here sugar!" He yelled right back at you.
You rolled your eyes and also walked off.
When you got home...
"Roman I'm h-" you stopped what you were about to say and looked at the rose path.
You smiled and saw Roman walking out of the room. "You like?" You smiled and ran to him hugging him.
As you pulled back you asked him jokingly, "what's this for did my birthday came early?"
He scowled at you, "isn't it obvious? Do I have to ask?"
"That's how it works dummy!" You said back with a fake pout.
"Y/N, will you do the honor of  being my girlfriend?"
You smiled and kissed him which he was caught off guard because he didn't expect for you to be the first to kiss out of you two.
You both shared a magnificent moment of kissing then pulled back for air.
"I take that as a yes?" He smirked.
"You know it handsome."

Seth Rollins:
You just got home from the gym and went to take a nice cool shower. As you got out of the shower you realized that your tv was turned on.  You head to your living room to check out what was on turns out to be a romantic song.
Out of no where someone covered your eyes. "Guess who?"
You smiled and turned around.
"How did you get in Seth?" You asked.
"You didn't answer my question" he said with a sassy voice. You smiled and turned off the t.v.
"Hey your just gonna turn off my jam?"
"This is definitely not your jam Seth!" You said laughing.
"Alright you got me" he said laughing.
"Hey Y/N, I know this sounds stupid but why do you think I turn that music on?" He asked you.
"Um because your horny?" He joked.
He rolled his eyes.
"No it's because," he walked straight to you and held your hand and looked at you right in the eyes, "I've been crazy about you lately Y/N."
There was a moment of silence then he continued, "ever since we met we just clicked and your always on my mind and it makes me crazy."
"So what your trying to say is-"
"Will you be my girlfriend Y/N." He said with confidence.
You smiled and hugged him.
"You don't know how long I've been waiting for this moment to come." You whispered to his ears.

Dean Ambrose:
It was Dean and your day off and you didn't felt like doing anything, but on the other hand your friend Dean wanted to go out for a jog with you. And so as always you lied.
"I'm sick"
"Oh well then I'll go and make you a chicken noodle soup." He head to your kitchen, but he didn't made you chicken soup cause he knew you were lying. He made a poster on explaining why you were such a bad friend.
"Dean what's taking you forever?" You yelled out to him.
"I'm coming!" He came rushing in.
You gave him an offensive look and said "where's my soup?"
"Don't act like your the victim here you lied to me that you were sick!"
"But I am!" You yelled back.
"Prove it give me a thermometer." He said searching with his eyes.
"Ok you got me I lied, but it's only because I didn't want to run!" You complained.
"You could've just tell me." He hit your head lightly with the board he made.
"I didn't want to her your feelings cause I knew you were gonna make that."
He giggled, "hah you know me so well."
You went on your phone to check you texted you but out of no where Dean lift your head up and kissed your lips.
You not knowingly kissed him back until he pulled back.
"You enjoyed it didn't you?" He smirked.
You just stood there in silence not knowing how to respond.
"You obviously like me Y/N." He said nudging your head with his knuckles.
"Ew, who said that?" You asked him.
"Your lips." He responded.
"okay smooth." You said hiding yourself in your blankets.
"No need to be embarrassed Y/N," he removed the blanket from your head and say you up, "why did you think I kissed you in the first place?" He asked you.
"It's because I like you too." He smiled at you.
"So Y/N are you willing to give us a try?" He asked you.
"I would give you a try any time!" You exclaimed happily.