After Your Break Up

Roman Reigns: You were in your new hotel, by yourself because you checked in a new one. Anyways you were on your hotel bed, crying all day. Until you heard a knock. You slowly got up checked who it was. It was Steph, Hunter, and Vince. You opened the door carefully and slowly. Right when they saw you they could tell you were crying. Your break up with Roman was on WWE News.
"Y/N, why are you crying? Didn't you break up with him?" Stephanie said hugging you.
"I didn't want too, but I had too!" You started to cry again.
"And that's why we're here" Hunter told you making you give them all a confused expression.
"He's right Y/N. Can you tell us why you
broke up with Roman. Cause there's been a lot of rumors of Roman abusing you and we can't have that.
"You wouldn't even understand if I told you." You said sounding hopeless.
"Y/N tell us we'll try our best to help."
"You can't! It's too late! My mom already signed the contract!" You yelled making them confused looking at each one another.
"Y/N, what contract?" You then force your head up to look at them.
"My mom went to a Casino place and forgot her wallet so she and a 50 year old guy made a deal that if my mom won he'll pay her 2,000 dollars, BUT if he wins he gets to married me. Since my mom thought she would win she put me on the spot and showed him a picture of me which he was interested."
They all looked at each one another nodding their head.
"Do you know when the wedding start?" Steph asked. "Next year on April 13" you quickly replied. They all gave you a hug then said goodbyes and left.
"I just want to be with Roman...." you started to cry again.

Seth Rollins: As you were walking quietly to Paige's room she right away opened the door when you were about to knock.
"You like the outfit." She quickly ask then stopped seeing you were crying. She embraced you with a hug.
"It's okay, it's just gonna be for a week." She told you. You couldn't even talk that you just nodded looking at her walk to Seth's room with confidence.
"Just a week." You said to yourself closing the door.

Seth's P.O.V

I just can't believe it. Why would Y/N break up with me all of a sudden. Just then I heard a knock on the door. Quickly I ran to opened the door thinking it was Y/N. But it turned out to be Paige.
"Hey Seth!" She quickly hugged me.
I then quickly, but gently pushed her away.
Y/N has told me Paige had a crush on me and I figured she's Y/N's best friend and I wasn't gonna get her involved in this. I gave her a sign to come in. She walked in and sat on the bed staring at me.
"I heard about you and Y/N."
"Yeah?"
"You were crying before I came into your room, huh?" I nodded and started crying once again. "I can't let her go! I love her with my entire heart. I'm not ready to let her go!"
As I bent down putting my hands in front of my face in front of Paige she then comb my hair with her fingers.
"It's ok Seth. You know I'm here for you no matter what maybe we can start getting closer?" I kept thinking in my head.
"Will Y/N be fine with that?"

Dean Ambrose: As you slammed the door you can hear Dean start to cry.
You covered your mouth to prevent crying. "Daddy!" You quickly went to go hug him.
"I did it.." you whisper to your father.

"Great job Y/N, I'm very proud of you

"Great job Y/N, I'm very proud of you."
"Now go help your mother with dinner I'm going to get Dean and we're heading off."
You sigh then nodded walking toward the kitchen. While Dean on the other hand locked the door sat in a corner crying already put in his stuff back in the luggage and his luggage had tons of crying marks.
"Why? What did I do to her?" He thought to himself. Just then He heard a knock on the door. He rushed to the door and before opening the door he took a deep breath.
"Yes Mr. Simmons?"
"I'm taking you to your new hotel until you travel back to where you occasionally live."
Ron said crossing both his arm. Dean nodded wiped his tears away and grabbed his luggage. Just then he heard Ron sigh as if Ron do feel ashamed. Just when Dean was at the end of the hallway before entering the downstairs he saw Y/N walking, but just when he saw her she stopped to see him they made eye contact with Y/N's eyes teary, but Dean's eyes was red and puffy like he already cried. Dean wanted to get far away from you so he stopped looking and stop the eye contact with you and enter the downstairs making you speed-walk to your room. Just when you got in your room you looked out your window and saw Dean entering the backseat of your father's car driving away.
"Goodbye Dean. I can never be with someone better than you ever again..."