He Relizes His Mistake

Dean P.O.V
___________________________
I was having a meeting with Stephanie and Shane about what Live I was going to return too, but I just couldn't stop thinking about Y/n. SURE I am with Carmella now, but it was because she was having a melt down about her break up with Cass. I had to make a friend feel wanted. As I was on my way out to get ready to pack to go back on the road, I stood silent. I didn't text anyone nor called anyone I wanted it to be a surprise not only for the fans, but for my dear Y/n. Yes she's an interviewer, but that doesn't stop me from meeting her. I just hope she doesn't run away from me.

Monday Night
______________________

I rushed to my locker with a black hoodie so no one would notice me. Since I haven't talked to anyone I decided to give myself a new look.

I wanted to look SO different that no one would be able to remember me

I wanted to look SO different that no one would be able to remember me. As I was getting ready to get on stage I was listening to Seth's little segment I can hear whispers around me. Just when I was about to look back but then my music play, but I didn't go as I expected I stopped. I swear I just saw a glance of Y/n. So I turned around in a circle. I couldn't find her, just then "Hurry up Dean their waiting!! Said the cameraman. I nodded and walked out. After I came back to do my interview they said to go to room 309 to do it there. Which was weird, do they have an interview room now??
As I got there I knocked gently to hear a familiar voice.
"Come in!" I knew it right away it was Y/n.
I took a big sigh and opened the door slowly. Right, when I looked up we made eye contact.
I can see her eyes were watery.
"Miss? Are you ready to shoot?" I asked her.
I remember the one word her father told me to do if I actually loved her. And that is to forget her existence. So I acted like I didn't know her. "Ye-y-yea" she stuttered with a weakened voice.
"I'm sorry, but do you need a glass of water before we start your voice seems to be forcing a little bit.
"No, no it's fine." She forced a smile on her face.
"1...2...3... ACTION!!"

After Interview
________________________________

As I was getting my stuff I heard two girls talking outside of my doors. I curiously looked out of my door hole and saw Y/n and Alexa. "So your really not gonna tell Dean that it was your father's idea and not yours?"
"I can't my dad wouldn't accept me as his daughter ever!!"
"Ugh, girl your gonna die alone! He's the one! He's never done anything bad to you!"
"Today seems off though.." Y/n said with a sad toned looking done swinging her feet.
"It seemed as if he forgot about me."
"What do you mean by that?"
"Like if he was brainwashed and forgot about me! He called me 'MISS' instead of my name!" "Maybe, it's something about your father and him?"
Alexa was right, but I couldn't tell Y/n.
Her father won't accept her back as his daughter.
It's probably not fate for us. I grabbed my bags and opened the door meeting the two girls face to face.
"Hey,  Dean!" Alexa said trying to make a sign that Y/n's hurt.
"Hey ladies. Oh, by the way, ma'm what was your name again?"
"Oh, it's um..." just before she was gonna tell me Alexa yelled.
"ENOUGH!" We both looked at Alexa.
"Dean. Can't you see Y/n's hurt by you!! She's crying inside!"
Just when Alexa said that Y/n ran away with tears falling out of her eyes.
"Listen let's go back into your dorm and I'll tell you the story.."

After Story
___________________

"But she regrets it. She still want to be with you even if her father won't accept it. Her father can't decide her love life!"
"Your right Alexa.."
"I'm always here to help" She said with a sassy smirk.
"Now go get her back man."