Was he played?

Seth
_____________________
As midnight came along Seth finally decided to go to his hotel room to rest after letting out all his anger at the gym the whole late night after Monday night raw was over. He didn't know what to do, of course he loves only Y/N but what was he supposed to do about Paige. He doesn't want to ruin Y/N and Paige's friendship but he knows that it's already kinda broken.
As he went up the elevator the door opened to his surprise it was Y/N on the other side about to get in. He moved a little to let her in.
Side to side waiting to go to the same floor it was quiet and awkward. Seth was about to talk to Y/N but then the door opened again to Finn Balor.
"Even better" he thought to himself.
"Hey gorgeous" Finn said to Y/N they hugged and stood next to each other.
Seth was shock are they together now?
Is that why Y/N didn't respond to Seth when he asked him for another go at their relationship.
When they all finally reached their destination Seth walked his separate ways from Finn and Y/N heading straight to his room.
tears in his eyes with a broken heart, he felt like he was played by Y/N the women he loved.

Wwe The Shield Preference जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें