Back into your arms

Dean
_____________________
After the advice Alexa had gave to Dean, Dean knew he had to find Y/N before she left.
He looked everywhere for her and even asked other wrestlers & camera mans to tell Y/N if they see her that Dean was looking for her. He soon felt powerless. He couldn't find her anywhere at all, but just when he was about to give up he heard her.
"Dean!" Right when he turned around he saw her. Y/N standing there about to to cry.
She ran right into his arms. It felt like forever ever since they've been like this.
"I miss you." Y/N said to him and started crying.
He smiled and said, "I do too every single day."
After a moment of crying in each other's arm they've decided to talk about their problems. Why Y/N dad disapprove of Dean, why is he with Carmella, and are Jey and Y/N a thing? They've both decided to break up with Carmella and Jey.
Jey didn't take it personal as he was also forced into the relationship and didn't like it either, he only saw Y/N as a sister.
However Carmella didn't like it one bit she kept saying is he really gonna break her heart just like what Cass did. Dean didn't really had no choice he only dated her because he felt bad for her and is absolutely sure that she find somebody else better than how he treats her.
However she wasn't the challenge both Dean and Y/N had to face. It was Y/N's dad
Ron Simmons.
"I promise you Dean I'll never leave you ever again even if any problem gets in the way"
Dean smiled and gave Y/N a small peck on the lips.
"We'll go through this together even if it's to face your father."