Part 4 - The Answer II

you guys are really really confused right now, i'm sorry cause i can't tell you guys the real point now, i just want to you know my daily story, even my daily past story, well...let's move on now, you'll know sometimes that what happen with me, myself, and my life✌

^^

-still Jin POV-

"you'll would say 'fuck you' if you're in the that scene..*sigh* i really want to kill him if he have guts to touch Y/N one more time." Jin says angry.
"you don't have to, Jin. i'm alright now, maybe he already forget what happen for the last year ago....maybe" Y/N says and put her hand on my shoulder.
"no no no! why you always act to be calm if is about him?! do you want to have more scars on your body?! do you want him to pull more your hair infront of the people? infront of me?Namjoon?Yoongi?! oh hell nah Y/N!" i suddenly yell at her that make her startled with widen eyes.
"Ji-Ji-Jin...stop yelling..." she almost crying.
"you always act like you fine Y/N! why? i know you didn't want we get worried for you. we're your brother! why you always hiding your pain? why you always hiding your suffer?! why you didn't want to share your feeling with us?! we care about you
Y/N!"
"Jin stop it!" Namjoon shouted at me while holding Y/N's shoulder.
and i realized when i saw Y/N was shaking and holding her tears to fall down.
oh god, i was forgot that she can't be yelling from someone. i'm so stupid!
"a-ah..Y/N i-i-i'm sorry, i-i'm so sorry i was forgot that..i'm so sorry.." i immediatly hug her and caressing her back.
ofcourse she can't handle her tears, so he crying on my chest cause i'm yelling at her before..
Namjoon look at us with full of worried, so he hug both of us. while Yoongi just stood there and stare at us confused..
Namjoon look at Yoongi and said...
"come here" he signal his hand to Yoongi.
and suddenly, Yoongi joined the hug to. still with his confused face and mind..

"she's really a lonely person, she was nice, and funny. i saw that she was hiding something. and i feel so wrong about her. is she hiding something really important then her past? and why did that guy have to hurt her? he surely insane." Yoongi says in his mind.

after awhile, we broke the hug and look at her.
"you're okay now?i'm sorry Y/N" i says
"it's fine, Jin. i still can not accept it....
i'll try my best." she smile at us.
"so...are you guys hungry?cause i'm starving to death right now. let's find the food near here!" she walk out of the gazebo first to find some food.

"*giggles* she's cute tho...there's no reason to make her hurt...i'll never want to hurt her, for the rest of my life.." Yoongi talk to himself convidently, he didn't notice that me and Namjoon still there and clearly heard what he talking about.

then we followed Y/N behind

-Y/N POV-

after awhile we walking to find some food,
finally we found like hotdog booth, i have no more to say that i'm so hungry.
so i ran to the hotdog booth.

"good afternoon, beauty. may i help you?" the traders says
"good afternoon, you too. hmm, can i have 4 hotdogs please?"
"coming right up, beauty!" then he start to cook the hotdogs.

"yah really Y/N, you don't have to run if you're hungry af. i'm tired following you." Namjoon says while he try to catch his breath, so the others too.
"i'm sorry guys, you know my habits right?" i says with cuckles.
"what did you buy?" Yoongi says.
"ahh..i bought a hotdogs, don't worry it's my treats. i've bought for all of you too." i grin to them like an innocent child.
"okay, we'll waiting you at the bench right there, arraso?" Jin says.
"yess, just rest your precious legs there"

after awhile i'm waiting the hotdogs, then i pay the hotdogs, so i came to them who was waiting for me.
oops not me... i mean THE FOOD!!

"THANK YOU Y/N!! YOU'RE THE BEST!" they take their hotdogs one by one then we start to eat.
we really looks like a person who didn't eat in 3 days..cause we're so starving!

"so...should we continue our short trip?" i says while my mouth still full of the hotdogs.
"yah, just chew and swallow it first, you look horrible" Yoongi replied while he cleaning the mayonnaise that left on the edge of my lips. after that he continue eat his hotdogs.
"oh..thank you, Yoongi." i smile shyly.

"ahem! i'm so thirsty now, did you guys feel so hot today? oh god my throat! i can't feel my own throat!" Jin said with his dramatic skill.
"aish, not again.." Namjoon says and put his palm on his face.
"oh i'm sorry Jin i was forgot to buy the water, i'll be back" i was about to stand up..
but then..

"no, just sit here with them. my treats" Yoongi grab my arm and ordered me to sit, then he stand up to buy us some waters.
"woah, he's so kind. but why he suddenly act like that? did you saw that?" i ask Jin and Namjoon.
but they just look at each other, like they was hiding something.
then they laughing.
"yah what are you laughing at?" i ask confused.
"nothing, you'll see someday" Jin says.
"ha, see what?"
"something that you never feel before"
he smile.
"ooo..kay. that's...weird...and.. maybe it sounds good" i chuckles awkwardly.

"here you're drink" Yoongi suddenly came and give the bottle of water for us.
"thanks Yoongi!" we thanked him.

we're talking and laughing while chillin' on the fresh air at the side of the hills. i'm so happy that i didn't have any feeling wrong today.
and that's because i'm hanging out with them.
espacially Yoongi, my new friend...

and my new feeling...