Part 19: Begins

1 weeks has passed. And now, only 1 more week before the operation begins. The times goes real quick then i thought.

After the day we hang out to dinner, surprise dinner i guess, i try to take a yoga class. Well, it's from my doctor recommendation. So i can get more serenity, and it's good for my condition tho. So far, i feel like i'm more then healthier then before, i guess is from the calmness i got from yoga class.

I wiped my sweat after my exercise, and get in the shower to relax my muscle. After i do my things, i step out the shower after wraped myself with a towel. When i was about to take a clothes from my locker, i spotted a girl, standing i front my locker. She looks familiar. "Excuse me, it's my locker," i tap her shoulder so she can turn around.

"Somi?" She look at me and hug me immediatly, "h-hey, are you okay?" I ask while put my fingers on her shoulder, well duh~ i'm not too close with her, and why did she hug me? She let out a little sniff on my bare shoulder, "i heard your news from Yoongi, a-and i'm so worried about you," she continue crying on my shoulder, what the hell did Yoongi told her? "B-but, how did you know from him?" Finally, she release the hug, "yesterday we attended our school reunion event, but when i saw Yoongi, his face so gloomy and look like he spaced out when some of his friend talking to him, i know something that bothering him, and i tried to talk to him. And..."

I just remembered, that Yoongi told me he has a reunion event yesterday. But..i don't know, let's hear what will she said, "and?" I ask to continued her sentence, "a-and he said about your condition, and your surgery, and it's make me worried, even we are not that too close, but still you're my bestfriend's girl," she said with her shaky voice, this girl had a kind heart, i immediatly hug her, and also with her, who hugged me very tightly.

"Thank you for worrying about me, but you don't have to, Somi. Let's hoping the miracle for me," i giggled, "you are very strong girl, y/n. I know you do, i hope your operation runs smoothly. And you'll be a healthier woman in this world," she release me, "hope we can spend our time after your operation, what do you say?" She smiled and wiggles her eyebrows, "yah, I just haven't run the operation yet, and you've invited me to hang out?" I laughed, "yeah i know, just for sure," she chuckled.

We have talk alot after i'm done put my clothes on, and now we're at the cafè to hang out for a short time, she's really funny tho. No wonder Yoongi look at her like his sister, she's caring, funny, and cheerful.

"I think we are very quick to know eachother, don't you?" Somi said as she sipped her tea, "yeah i guess so," i let out a slight chuckles when she look at her phone ringing, she pick up the phone. I'm just looking around when she talking on the phone. "Y/n, i guess we have to hang out more, i have to go home now, my boyfriend will pick me up, do you want me to take you home?" She said after hung up the phone, "no no it's okay, i'll get the cab, don't worry it's not too far from here." I smiled and she nodded.

-

"I'm home~ Namjoon-..a-ah" as i step inside the house, i crunch down while holding my chest. It's hurt so much, i can't even breath. "N-na-namjoon!" I tried to shout but it makes my heart hurt more.

Not so long Namjoon heard my voice and run towards me, "y/n! What happend?! Y/n!" He hold my shoulder and shook it lightly, "y/n open your eyes! Hey say something!" Namjoon see me unconscious, he start panicking like crazy so he carry me to his car. He immeddiatly start the engine and drove to the hospital.

"Nurse! Help, she's unconscious! Let Mrs. Song take care of her, please hurry!" He said to the nurse, and she call the other nurses to carry me on the hospital mattress. And some other nurses call Mrs. Song to inform my presence.

•DAD POV

My work time is over, i bid a goodbye to my entire employe and tell them to go home when they're done with their work. I walk over to my car to go home, but suddenly my phone start ringing. I pick it up, "hello this is Mr. Moon, can i help you?" But i just heard a heavy breath from the other call, "u-uncle, this is m-me..Namjoon, come to the hospital n-now, p-please quickly," i've got confused right now, "what happend son? Are you alright?" Then i heard he's crying, "i-it's y/n..please c-come here..q-quickly!"

I hung up the phone after i heard my daughter's name, i get inside the car and drove away as fast as my tears slide on my cheeks. "P-please y/n, i'll be there, y-you'll be okay.."

*BEEP BEEP!!*

YOONGI POV

Jin and i were hanging out in my studio, we're talking about random stuff of work. Jin excuse himself to the bathroom, and i rest my head on the back chair. "I'm bored-"

Bang!

The door was flung away with a loud shouted from Jin, "Yoongi! Get up now we need to go," i saw him rushes to get his pouch and a car keys, "whoa, what happend ,dude?" He look at me with a half of teary eyes and full of worried, "y/n get in the hospital just now,"

-
We're on our way to the hospital, it's only 2meters away so we can reach the hospital, but it fucked up with the traffic infront of the hospital, "i'll walk," i open the door car and run inside. "YAH YOONGI!" I heard Jin shouted from the window car but it didn't stop my step.

I'm looking around in the waiting area to find Namjoon, until i saw him bowed his head to his thigh. I walk closer to him slowly, "N-Namjoon," he look up immediatly after he heard his name, he stand up and hug me thightly, "Yoon- s-she's- o-operation.." he said along with his lump on his throat.

I can't say anything, my body's froze, my knees feels weak, my mind full of worried and...i just can't fucking thinking right now.

"Namjoon where is y/n?" Finally, Jin can made it here after those freaking traffic. He sat beside Namjoon, "she's in operation room, Jin." He said without looking any around him, "have you called his dad?", "yes i did, i think his on his way here,"

Hours by hours we're waiting for y/n and his dad. Namjoon already called her dad many times, but it didn't work, until Namjoon get called by the nurse, "are you Ms. Moon's family?" He stand up immediatly, "y-yes, how is she?is she okay? Did the operation done?" The nurse lower her head and shake her head, "we have some a little problem here," i move away infront of Namjoon, "what do you mean?" She look at me shocked but try to calm, "she need more new blood, and-" "and what?just spill it already." I said coldly while Namjoon hold my shoulder, "she need to transplantation her heart, and we only have 2 hours to continue the surgery, if we can't find the other healthy heart, i'm sorry...we tried our best," with that she bowed and left us.

"What should we do?" Ask Jin as we back to sit, "i don'-". Suddenly one of the doctor running to us, "what of you are named Kim Seokjin'?" Jin stood up, "y-yeah it's me, can i help you?" She nodded hysterical, "come with me quickly,"

He turn his head to us and said, "wait here, i'll be right back" and they running to the another way. "Where are they going?" Looking at Namjoon who already put a uncomfortable face, "i don't have any idea, this is gonna be bad, i swear."