Part 18 : Promise

•Y/N POV

I feel very fresh after sleeping enough time, it feels like i live like a normal people, without any disease. Like always, morning routine is my habit. So now we're eating breakfast without making any conversation. "Sooo...are you going to work now?" I ask Namjoon after i finished my meal, "yeah, i have to leave early so i can go home sooner," i hummed in respond while take my and Namjoon's plate to a sink, "why?" "I don't know, i just want to go home soon today," he said taking his bag and his key.

"See you later, y/n." He waved at me and get inside the car, "be careful, Joonie!" I waved back at him and get inside again. Finding a comfortable position on the couch, i turn on tv and scrolling the channel. Suddenly my phone ringing incoming the call. So i pick up immediatly

"Helloo?"

"Hey, Jagi~"

"Oh Yoongi-ah! Why are you calling me this time?"

"Can't i? I just want to check my girlfriend"

"Yeah yeah you can, i mean..isn't you have to get to work now?"

"I'm on my way to my work place,"

"Ohh i see,"

"Do have time to meet after my work?"

"Of course i do, where should we meet then?"

"I'll pick you up later, just dress nicely"

"Ooh so it's a surprise meeting, huh?"

"Aww my girlfriend are sooooo smart,"

"What?!" I laughed.

"I arrived at my work place now, got to go! I love you!"

"Alright, i love you more!"

I hung up the phone after that, "should i found the dress now?" I talk to my self while thinking about the dress, "dress nicely?he didn't gave me a hint where will we go," i stand up from the couch and walk to my room.

"No, no, no, no....oh shit wha- OH THIS!" After 2 hours i'm searching perfect dress inside my cupboard, finally i found my dress inside the box, that box is from my mom when my birthday last year. And i barely use it, i guess i only use the dress only one time..maybe two? Just for a certain time. I hung up the dress with the hanger and i put it on behind my door.

Since it's still 12 noon, i decided to work on my music. I set up my laptop, speaker, headphone, and the other stuff. I'm on my mood to make some music, so i start it happily.

-

Hours by hours i'm still working on my song, until i realized about something, "oh shit!" i immediatly look on my wall clock, it's 5pm..which is the time when Yoongi's done from his work. I turn off the laptop and rush to the bathroom. After i'm done doing my things, i fix up my make up and my tight pastel yellow dress on my body, what the most makes me relieved is the dress had a long sleeve, so it can covered the scar on my wrist.

Until i heard the knocked at the front door, i run downstair with my black pouch. I reach the door and open it, "Hey Yoongi!" i greet him happily, but when i'm about to hug him, i saw his shocked face. "Yoongi-ah?are you okay?" i follow his eyes direction and look down my body,